The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Ya I can't wait to try that I just wondered since it already has entrees on the menu so didn't know if it was something specific to put on my list for our next trip if things return. (Fingers Crossed)

Pre-covid, there were dinner-only entrees, TS quality. Steak, chicken. Not sure whether they will ever return.

So an awful lot is missing. Hangar Steak, roast chicken, fried chicken cutlet, shrimp and pasta, chicken salad on pita, tomato mozzarella wrap.

It really is a very limited menu compared to Pre-covid. If they are doing decent business as things stand, they might not see any need to bring back the full menu.
I was hoping to see that Hangar steak. It got good reviews.

Pre-covid, there were dinner-only entrees, TS quality. Steak, chicken. Not sure whether they will ever return.
Yes, some dinner entrees would be nice, especially for those staying many nights. We won't be at the resort every night for dinner, but I can see us walking over to caribbean Beach for something different for dinner. It's good we have that option (or even over to POP and AOA)

I think the food at primo piatto is already really good but it is so limited. We got bored eating there in just two days.
Yeah that's the problem - people are buying it and it's good... but the menu is limited. I wonder the best place for us to give that input. I hope that do bring back more variety - it's not like there's no one staying at the resort.

Yeah that's the problem - people are buying it and it's good... but the menu is limited. I wonder the best place for us to give that input. I hope that do bring back more variety - it's not like there's no one staying at the resort.

I was sent a survey after our stay 2 weeks ago. I mentioned the limited food options several times. Hoping it helps.

I think menus are reduced everywhere in WDW. Topolino's current menu is missing quite a few options that were there before the shutdown.

Correct, Primo Piatto is not alone. Though they might not rush to restore full menus anywhere, as long as they are filling up the restaurants anyway.

What toiletries are provided in the restroom? We're trying to pack light. Is dishsoap provided for the studio rooms?

What toiletries are provided in the restroom? We're trying to pack light. Is dishsoap provided for the studio rooms?
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion are provided in the bathrooms. Dish soap, a roll of paper towels in the kitchen. The studio also has some paper bowls, paper cups, plasticware a few tea bags and coffee packets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!