The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

I feel absolutely terrible for abandoning the boards, and for taking so long to find my way back. Congratulations to everyone receiving their acceptance letters! For those who were not accepted - don't lose faith in the program!

Charlie, a friend from my residence hall who is applying this season, convinced me to try again. April 14th at 10:30 a.m. was my interview. My top three choices are Character Attendant, Attractions, and Main Entrance Operations. The interviewer also wrote me down for Merchandise.

Best of luck to everyone! pixiedust:

Charlie, a friend from my residence hall who is applying this season, convinced me to try again. April 14th at 10:30 a.m. was my interview. My top three choices are Character Attendant, Attractions, and Main Entrance Operations. The interviewer also wrote me down for Merchandise.

Best of luck to everyone! pixiedust:

Good Luck!

I am pretty new to the boards, besides from the lurking I did for a while! Since you're all so welcoming, I decided to start posting :)

I applied for the Fall Advantage Program '10. I had my interview last Friday April 16th at 1pm. It went pretty well, I got asked a lot of attractions questions.

Question. If I get accepted for the Fall Advantage, can I change it to Fall?

Thanks!

I don't mean to change the subject but is anyone's college's doing anything special for the new Disney CP's?
Here at Broward College in Ft. Lauderdale, FL we are having a "Going away party," It's pretty exciting! Especially since I won't be going till August lol
:rotfl:

Anyone doing anything special before you leave?

I don't mean to change the subject but is anyone's college's doing anything special for the new Disney CP's?
Here at Broward College in Ft. Lauderdale, FL we are having a "Going away party," It's pretty exciting! Especially since I won't be going till August lol
:rotfl:

Anyone doing anything special before you leave?

My school is also having a going away party! We are going to a Mexican restaurant next week.

I am Britt!

Arriving: August 9th
Leaving: January 7th

Looking for roommates interested in a 3 bedroom in Chatham! Non-wellness!:cloud9:

Find me on FACEBOOK! Britt Anderson - my picture will be the girl with a green wig on!

:worship::cool1:I Was in the program last term an it was an awesome experience.... meeting new people an new friends... going out in orlando was so fun!!!!!! there are people with party buses an stuff but these 2 guys have limos an they take you to the clubs for $20 BEST FREAKING TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!! if you get a chance PARTY WITH THIS COMPANY LOL I THINK THERE CALLED ROYAL RICHEZ.. LOOK THEM UP ON FACEBOOK.

We are currently looking to fill a bedroom in a 5 BR/3.5 BA, 2,200 ft² house. We're located in a quiet suburb south of US-192 between Kissimmee and Poinciana. The room that is opening up is pre-furnished. It contains a bed, dresser, desk, and TV stand. All you practically need to bring is you, your clothes, and some bedding and you're good to go!

It is a downstairs bedroom with close proximity to the downstairs half bath, however, you will have to share one of the two full bathrooms. The house is a great choice for Disney Cast Members, only a 7-10 minute drive from property!

Three of our residents are Disney Cast Members as well. The rent is $500 a month (which includes utilities), plus a $500 security deposit due at the signing of the lease. We are flexible with lease terms and lengths.

A gay-friendly roommate is a must! If you're interested in learning more, please give me a call at 732-207-5343 or message me back here.

Hey guys! My name is Will, I'm 21 and I'm from St. Petersburg FL. My check in day is August 23rd. Haven't really done any research on the whole apartment thing. But if anyone wants to room with me I'm looking. I'm not messy, I clean up after myself and I want to find some fun roommates who like to have fun and who aren't slobs.
If you're a Tampa Bay Rays fan that is a plus. I will have the games on every night.

Hey everybody, two girls and I are still looking for a roomie to round out a 2 BR in Chatham for an 8/11 arrival. If you're a 21+ nonsmoker, message me!

Have a magical day :)

Hey there, DISers! I've posted about this on Facebook, and I thought I'd post a thread here too. We're looking for one more roommate to complete our 2BR apartment. We hope to get an apartment in Patterson, non-wellness. None of us are extreme partiers so we don't want our apartment to be Party Central. Non-smoking is preferred but if you can keep it outside then we can negotiate.

Message me if you are interested! :woohoo:

Only a month and a half to go until we hit August! Can't wait.. But it feels like there's so much to do before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter