The Official Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Thread!

Had my phone interview about 2 and a half hours ago. Went VERY well, i think. I will hear back in about 2-3 weeks.

You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have two days off between CP and starting FT, right?

Thank you! :) Yep. My CP ends May 14 (Friday), and I start FT on May 16 (Sunday).

Had my phone interview about 2 and a half hours ago. Went VERY well, i think. I will hear back in about 2-3 weeks.

Glad to hear it went well :)

Phone Interview tomorrow! Can't wait to find out if i'm in! =)

Good luck!

As excited as I am about the program, I'm a little reluctant about doing it in the fall as opposed to spring. Fall has my birthday, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, and while I'm sure these holidays would be fun at Disney, they also wouldn't be the same without family. Not to mention I'd be missing my favorite season in New England :/

As excited as I am about the program, I'm a little reluctant about doing it in the fall as opposed to spring. Fall has my birthday, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, and while I'm sure these holidays would be fun at Disney, they also wouldn't be the same without family. Not to mention I'd be missing my favorite season in New England :/

Same for me, as well as my parent's anniversary (it's their 25th this year too). However, my mother is coming down for my birthday, I don't like Thanksgiving (I hate turkey! haha), and I'll be home less than 2 weeks after Christmas.

Also, I know that I'll miss New England too, but I'm sure January through March won't disappoint when I get back, haha.

Same for me, as well as my parent's anniversary (it's their 25th this year too). However, my mother is coming down for my birthday, I don't like Thanksgiving (I hate turkey! haha), and I'll be home less than 2 weeks after Christmas.

Also, I know that I'll miss New England too, but I'm sure January through March won't disappoint when I get back, haha.

And I thought I was the only person in this world that felt that way. Most people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I don't like turkey.

I really want either merchandise or character attendant, but I have a feeling I'll be stuck in quick service food/beverage.

I know how you feel. The only things I'll be missing when I down in Florida are opening presents Christmas morning with the fam and 2 nieces & a nephews' b-days. I never really countdown to the new year and my family is not big on Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter