<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

Hi looking for Buckelberry breeze drink from Whispering canyon anyone thanks Jill

Huckleberry??

Huckleberry Breeze
44° North Huckleberry-flavored Vodka
Chambord
Cranberry Juice
a splash of Sprite
and a splash of Sweet-and-Sour

Guessing the quantities, I would start with 1oz vodka, 1/2 oz chambord, 2 - 3 oz cranberry with a splash of sprite and a splash of sours. Combine in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a glass. I haven't had the drink, so I am unsure what to adjust to get the amounts correct. :confused3 I also didn't know if it is served on ice, or not. Guessed it isn't. You can play with the recipe and amounts adjusting amounts until you get the flavor correct and then post what you have as a final recipe, and how it is served.

I LOVE cooking...especially Disney recipes. I see a very large index of DIsney Recipes...but not sure how to see the actual recipe. Can you help me? Is there a way to see them all? ANy help would be much appreciated...THANKS :)

I LOVE cooking...especially Disney recipes. I see a very large index of DIsney Recipes...but not sure how to see the actual recipe. Can you help me? Is there a way to see them all? ANy help would be much appreciated...THANKS :)

There is a page number after each entry in the Index, it corresponds to the page number in this thread. If a recipe is listed as being on page 5 of the recipe thread then open this thread and go to page 5 and scroll down until you find what you want.

The Index is set up in a couple of different ways, I usually go to the restaurant I'm looking for and see if what I want is listed. Hope you find something yummy to cook! :)

Does anyone have the recipe for the Japanese Curry at Yakitori House? DH says it was his favorite meal on our trip, and we ate at some good places!

I'm also looking for the Lobster Bisque from Chefs de France. That was delicious!

I did send emails requesting the recipes, but I'm not very hopeful considering what I've read lately. If and when I hear back, I'll post here.

TIA! :goodvibes

I can't believe I heard back from Chefs de France already! :) Here is the recipe...

Lobster Bisque
Les Chefs de France

14 oz. raw lobster in the shell
1/3 cup butter
1 medium onion, chopped
2 shallots, finely chopped
¼ clove of garlic, crushed
4 cups fish stock
4 whole black peppercorns
2 ½ cups water
1/3 cup flour
1 ¾ cups tomato puree
2 tbsp cognac
½ cup heavy cream
1 tsp each: chervil & tarragon

Melt half the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until softened, when done add the garlic and shallots, cook briefly. Add the lobster, fish stock, peppercorns and the water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the lobster from the stock, cool & take the meat from the shells & set aside. Crush the shells and return to the pan and continue to simmer for 40 minutes. Strain the stock through a sieve.

In a blender, puree the lobster with some of the stock. Mix the flour and remaining butter to make a paste. Add paste, tomato puree, cognac, cream, and mix well, salt & pepper to taste. Add the tarragon and chervil cook, stirring continuously over high heat until the soup thickens. Reduce and simmer gently for 5 minutes.

Does anyone have the recipe for the mainstreet bakery brownies?
Also onthe recipe for macadamia nut pancakes it says sugar then in the directions it says brown sugar do you know which one it is ?

DH and I were at AK and they had a mini sample of a few different foods. They gave our recipe cards along with the samples, and of course we lost the one DH wanted to make. It was called "Jasmine Chicken" (think Princess Jasmine) but I don't think it had anything to do with actual jasmine in the recipe. Does anyone have this long lost recipe? It was a simple sauce with seared chicken breast served with brown rice.

8 oz. beef (for stew), cut into 3/4" chunks
8 oz. onion
6 oz. carrot
6 oz. potato
8 oz. S&B curry mix
.3 oz. butter
.3 oz. vegetable oil
.3 oz. S&B curry powder
.3 oz. honey
pinch of black pepper
pinch of salt
30 fluid oz. water
short-grain rice

1. Add vegetable oil to large saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add beef chunks, then salt & pepper to taste; brown.
3. Chop onion, carrot, & potato and add to saute pan.
4. Saute ingredients until vegetables are tender.
5. Add water and curry powder to pan; bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, skim off the surface, then add curry mix cubes; stir until dissolved.
7. Add honey and butter to pan; continue to simmer over low heat until beef is tender, approximately 30 minutes.
8. Once beef is tender, remove from heat.
9. Serve hot over short-grain rice.

Hi
Was wondering if there is a thread for the recipes from the Culinary Demonstrations at the Food & Wine Fest. I'm finding recipes from the kiosks but none from the demos...:jumping1:

Calling all drinkers!:mic:

:drinking1: I have a need for the recipe :stir: to Peach Snap.

That's right folks the nectar of the gods:cloud9:. The best reason to visit the China pavilion in EPCOT.

If you have this recipe and would be willing to share I would .....hmmmm:scratchin ......I am willing to negotiate as I will explode :scared::hourglassif I don't get a peach fix soon !!

Has anyone found the Bread recipe from Kona yet? I found the butter, just not the bread... .HELP

Kona Sweet Hawaiian Yeast Bread (bread Machine version)
The ingredient list is for a 1.5 lb loaf.

3/4 cup pineapple juice
1 egg
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons dry milk
2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or quick-rising yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine container in order directed by manufacturer.

Cycle: white, sweet, no timer.
Setting: light.

I got the recipe... Woohoo... It seems so simple for dish that was sooooo good...

Here is the recipe to the Casarecci with sausage:

Ingredients

16 ounces cavatelli pasta
20 ounces homemade marinara sauce or your favorite jar sauce if you so choose
1-ounce grated Romano
1-ounce butter
1/3-ounce fresh basil leaves
Sweet or mild Italian sausage bulk
Directions

Cook pasta until al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water.

Heat the marinara sauce in a large saucepan. Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Set aside. Cook the sausage over medium heat, stirring until sausage is broken up and fully cooked. Add the cooked pasta, butter and sauce toss well. Add cavetelli pasta. Top with grated romano and garnish with fresh basil.

Enjoy!

I got the recipe... Woohoo... It seems so simple for dish that was sooooo good...

Here is the recipe to the Casarecci with sausage:

Ingredients

16 ounces cavatelli pasta
20 ounces homemade marinara sauce or your favorite jar sauce if you so choose
1-ounce grated Romano
1-ounce butter
1/3-ounce fresh basil leaves
Sweet or mild Italian sausage bulk
Directions

Cook pasta until al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water.

Heat the marinara sauce in a large saucepan. Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Set aside. Cook the sausage over medium heat, stirring until sausage is broken up and fully cooked. Add the cooked pasta, butter and sauce toss well. Add cavetelli pasta. Top with grated romano and garnish with fresh basil.

Enjoy!

That's so funny! I made this the other day with farfalle and sweet & hot sausages...no recipe, just using my pantry/freezer and fresh basil from the garden :rotfl2:

I’m adding the following requests to our requested recipe index. I hadn’t done it earlier because Disney seemed to be giving the “not available” response to people. But I’ve noticed we’re getting answers again, so I’m adding them now.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get a hold of the recipe for the cornbread from the Celebration Roundup Barbeque at DLR?? We've been craving it seriously since we came home.
I don’t see the recipe from CRB listed in our index, but it does show another DL recipe for cornbread. Maybe it’s similar? Big Thunder Ranch, DL: Cornbread page 155

Does anyone have the recipe for the Japanese Curry at Yakitori House? DH says it was his favorite meal on our trip, and we ate at some good places!
<snip>

Does anyone have the recipe for the mainstreet bakery brownies?
<snip>

DH and I were at AK and they had a mini sample of a few different foods. They gave our recipe cards along with the samples, and of course we lost the one DH wanted to make. It was called "Jasmine Chicken" (think Princess Jasmine) but I don't think it had anything to do with actual jasmine in the recipe. Does anyone have this long lost recipe? It was a simple sauce with seared chicken breast served with brown rice.

Hi
Was wondering if there is a thread for the recipes from the Culinary Demonstrations at the Food & Wine Fest. I'm finding recipes from the kiosks but none from the demos...:jumping1:
We have 3, but they’re just included in the Food & Wine Festival listings under Epcot.
Salmon with Figs, Saba & Watercress (Demo ‘08) page 164
Wasabi Pea Crusted Tuna with Soba Noodle & Beet Salad, Asian Pesto (Demo ‘07) page 163
Wild King Salmon with Dried Cherries & Smoked Almond Beurre Noisette (Demo ‘07) page 163

<snip>:drinking1: I have a need for the recipe :stir: to Peach Snap.

That's right folks the nectar of the gods:cloud9:. The best reason to visit the China pavilion in EPCOT.
<snip>

Request from another thread:
I am looking for a recipe for this. It was like a casserole with pork shank on the bottom, them saurkraut, and topped off with creamy mashed potatoes with cheese.

Anyone have this recipe, or knows how to get it from there?

We went to Disney for our first trip in June. I have my trip report here. We ate at Sunshine Seasons once and I had the Smoked Ham & Salami Grinder sandwich. I'm currently craving this sandwich and am looking for the recipe but can't find it. Is there anyone out there who can help me find this recipe or one very close to it?

Thanks!!!

Index is complete through this post.

Just got back late last night from a month in the Mediterranean and am flying out tomorrow evening for Orlando. I plan to copy the request list before I leave tomorrow and will try to get some of the recipes on it. However, if they are no longer on the menu it won't be possible. Thanks Tinker_Belle for posting all the wonderful new recipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter