The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

I booked a trip last night for Coronado Springs 12/12-12/21. SO EXCITED!!!

Was planning on an offsite January 2015 trip but when I heard about free dining I switched plans in a few hours and got it booked before I missed out!

Been to WDW 8 times but I have never stayed on site, never had DDP. So I'm through the roof excited. Also this will be for my 20th Anniversary and we are surprising our 6 & 14 (at the time) year olds for the first time!! :cheer2: And we went to WDW for our honeymoon so it just feels so perfect.

With Free Dining I am saving $600 from my budget and staying on site with all the perks that come with it. :cool1:

Wow, that's great, time to get the party started, huh! :banana:

My most recent trips 2012 and 2011 I was able to get times a few days before ADR time. So unless something has changed?

That's good to hear. I am going 11/27- 12/7 so can start making ADRs next week. I saw the TA calendar that was posting somewhere on here, so I have a good idea of times.

I wanted to do MVMCP one night while there. Do you think I'll be able to do everything at the party in one night or should I try to do two?

I wanted to do MVMCP one night while there. Do you think I'll be able to do everything at the party in one night or should I try to do two?

I have been to 2 parties so far and I have always been able to do what I wanted. I know some people prefer more than 1 party so they can take their time and enjoy all that is happening. I think it depends on how much you want to do during the party.

That's good to hear. I am going 11/27- 12/7 so can start making ADRs next week. I saw the TA calendar that was posting somewhere on here, so I have a good idea of times.

How far ahead can you make ADR's? :confused3

I think with the MVMCP, you should go during the week, Tues or Thurs? If you go Fri, Sat and maybe Sunday too there are a lot of locals and it gets crowded. If you can go during the week less people = easier time getting around. ::yes::

I booked a trip last night for Coronado Springs 12/12-12/21. SO EXCITED!!!

Was planning on an offsite January 2015 trip but when I heard about free dining I switched plans in a few hours and got it booked before I missed out!

Been to WDW 8 times but I have never stayed on site, never had DDP. So I'm through the roof excited. Also this will be for my 20th Anniversary and we are surprising our 6 & 14 (at the time) year olds for the first time!! :cheer2: And we went to WDW for our honeymoon so it just feels so perfect.

With Free Dining I am saving $600 from my budget and staying on site with all the perks that come with it. :cool1:

Sweet! We will cross paths, as we check in on the 20th. :goodvibes We will have our 13 and 9 year old with us, and its our second Christmas at Disney trip :santa:

We finally have our dates nailed down. We'll be staying 8 days at the Port Orleans-Riverside. Arriving on 12/10 and leaving 12/17. We are shooting for 1 night at the Candlelight Processional and might shoot for 2 MVMCP's. Haven't come up with a PTR yet. But that will be coming.

Also, for those on the fence about which resort to stay at, and have the Destination Channel (Comcast in Boston ch. 233), every so often they air 1 hr special spotlighting the individuality of the different resorts.

Hope to bump into a couple of you at the River Roost for a drink or 2.

We're not officially booked yet, but it looks like we'll probably be going December 5-12 and staying at Yacht Club. Yay us!:cool1:

How far ahead can you make ADR's? :confused3 I think with the MVMCP, you should go during the week, Tues or Thurs? If you go Fri, Sat and maybe Sunday too there are a lot of locals and it gets crowded. If you can go during the week less people = easier time getting around. ::yes::

You can make your ADRs 180 days in advance. So if my math is correct (which there is a strong possibility it's not - haha) I can make ADRs on May 31.

Thanks for the tip on going during the weekday. I think I'll try to go to one on a Tuesday.

We finally have our dates nailed down. We'll be staying 8 days at the Port Orleans-Riverside. Arriving on 12/10 and leaving 12/17. We are shooting for 1 night at the Candlelight Processional and might shoot for 2 MVMCP's. Haven't come up with a PTR yet. But that will be coming.

Also, for those on the fence about which resort to stay at, and have the Destination Channel (Comcast in Boston ch. 233), every so often they air 1 hr special spotlighting the individuality of the different resorts.

Hope to bump into a couple of you at the River Roost for a drink or 2.

HI! We will be at CSR 12/12-12/16, but plan to be over at the River Roost to see Bob on 12/14! We LOVE :lovestruc Bob!!! No trip to WDW would be complete for us without catching him at least once! :goodvibes

I really want the MK hours. *sigh* I want to plan the days, and start thinking about ADRs!

I know we want to do the dessert party again, as well as candelight processional. :goodvibes

I really want the MK hours. *sigh* I want to plan the days, and start thinking about ADRs! I know we want to do the dessert party again, as well as candelight processional. :goodvibes

I hear you! I check the calendar every day, just hoping they'd pop up. I want to keep planning!! lol

Planning a trip for 11/29-12/6 for myself, mil, dd9, and twin ds5 (hubby can't get away). Hoping to stay at pop but haven't booked yet. I've been planning like crazy and loving it! Looking forward to following this thread! Also, joined the fb group :)

(Also, wishing disney would finish the December hours and the crowd calendars would be updated- ADR date is coming soon!)

Also jumping in! We are booked for 11/29-12/6. Myself, my sister and daughter (6). My dad also decided to join in on the girls trip!

We currently have POR Riverside booked with 6 day tickets and dining (not free).

After booking ADRs next week, thinking of dropping the dining plan and doing a split stay with 3 nights at AOA in a Little Mermaid room and then 4 nights in a POR Royal Room --- especially since it doesn't look promising on any discounts at this point.

Flights were booked last week and my wish list of ADRs is ready!

Planning a trip for 11/29-12/6 for myself, mil, dd9, and twin ds5 (hubby can't get away). Hoping to stay at pop but haven't booked yet. I've been planning like crazy and loving it! Looking forward to following this thread! Also, joined the fb group :) (Also, wishing disney would finish the December hours and the crowd calendars would be updated- ADR date is coming soon!)
what's the name of the fb group? Nm I found it

I really want the MK hours. *sigh* I want to plan the days, and start thinking about ADRs!

I know we want to do the dessert party again, as well as candelight processional. :goodvibes

Hi, a question about the Dessert Party. With reserving the Dessert Party do you get reserved seating for the fire works?

Thank you for any tips. ::yes::

Hi, a question about the Dessert Party. With reserving the Dessert Party do you get reserved seating for the fire works? Thank you for any tips. ::yes::

It's from Tomorrowland Terrace. You eat the desserts there and watch the fireworks there. You can see from the tables, or you can stand at the rail. It's a great view of the fireworks (and during high crowds waaaay less crowded than the other viewing areas), but not a good view of the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter