The Official 2013 Fall Professional Internship Thread!

Usually when this happens you are about to receive an offer! Fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks, that's good to know. Do they usually tell you during the phone call whether or not you get it? I think my parents are more anxious than I am and have "demanded" (jokingly) that I find out so as to calm them down. :)

P.S. I follow your blog and hope you end up with a guest relations gig that you like!

Yeah, the questions are usually do you know about the Disney look, do you have reliable transportation, I'm pleased to offer you this position

my dashboard just got updated yesterday to "post-interview stage" after i completed background check and transcript request. it was "in progress" earlier.. was wondering how long it usually takes to hear back about the final decision after the dashboard update.

my dashboard just got updated yesterday to "post-interview stage" after i completed background check and transcript request. it was "in progress" earlier.. was wondering how long it usually takes to hear back about the final decision after the dashboard update.

I filled out my background check last Friday. I received an email yesterday to set up a phone call today and was offered a position. I suspect it won't be long for you. Good luck.

Thanks, that's good to know. Do they usually tell you during the phone call whether or not you get it? I think my parents are more anxious than I am and have "demanded" (jokingly) that I find out so as to calm them down. :)

P.S. I follow your blog and hope you end up with a guest relations gig that you like!

Made it!!!! So excited!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Thanks for following me! And I thought my grandma was the only one who read it haha

Also Congrats on your offer!!! What position was it for? :cool1:

According to the Facebook group there has been some movement for Guest Relations! A few people say their drop down has changed to "Post Interview Stage"!

I'm still only In Progress, but I am hopeful that my status will also change soon! ::yes::

I just went to Post Interview Stage for GUEST RELATIONS!!!! And I got the email asking for the background check information :hyper: :goodvibes

I've read that this is a very good sign! Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Did anyone else's dashboard change or get an email???

I just went to Post Interview Stage for GUEST RELATIONS!!!! And I got the email asking for the background check information :hyper: :goodvibes

I've read that this is a very good sign! Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Did anyone else's dashboard change or get an email???

I'm still IP for it, so I'm guessing that I'm not being considered. I haven't seen any mention of my the other 2 roles in my top 3, so maybe there's still hope? If not, I have my attractions CP and I can try again in the fall. We'll see. Fingers are crossed.

Hey everyone! I'm new to this. My dashboard still says interview stage. Has anyone heard anything yet for the PI-Management-Merchandise?

Lindsay

Hey everyone! I'm new to this. My dashboard still says interview stage. Has anyone heard anything yet for the PI-Management-Merchandise?

Lindsay

I don't know if you are on the Facebook Page but I have seen a few offers for the Retail MI. Did you do a second interview? I'm not sure the date MIs were supposed to hear back by but if it is past the date maybe you should call?

UNRELATED: Someone on FB got an offer for GR:dance3: She said she submitted her background information today so hopefully more offers will be going out by tomorrow :cheer2:

So I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running for any Alumni Only PIs. Haven't had a new drop down since applying and no new emails or anything like that. Hopefully I can extend into a PI during my CP.

So I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running for any Alumni Only PIs. Haven't had a new drop down since applying and no new emails or anything like that. Hopefully I can extend into a PI during my CP.

I got a drop down for GR but a ton of people got emails today for a BC and moved to post interview and I'm still just IP. So, I'm kind of in the same boat. Thank goodness we had the CP to fall back on! Fingers crossed for a PI for Spring 2014!

I don't know if you are on the Facebook Page but I have seen a few offers for the Retail MI. Did you do a second interview? I'm not sure the date MIs were supposed to hear back by but if it is past the date maybe you should call?

UNRELATED: Someone on FB got an offer for GR:dance3: She said she submitted her background information today so hopefully more offers will be going out by tomorrow :cheer2:

Hey yeah I just saw the group from this page and just joined today. I'm hoping for some good news this week so we will see. Yeah I had my second interview and I even sent thank you cards to the area managers that did the interview.

Hey guys! I'm not even going to act like this isn't partial shameless self promotion, but hopefully it may also be helpful! I'm currently doing the CP at Disneyland and have a blog about my experiences in the CP. I try and talk about the things that I was curious about before my CP like housing, events, classes, etc.

Check it out at grace-dawson.com
And I'll be happy to answer questions if you have them.

I just got my offer for GUEST RELATIONS!:lovestruc:banana::cloud9::woohoo::yay::goodvibes:cool1:

I am so excited. They called me this morning around 9:15 am. The start date is June 19th and she did not know how many GR interns they were taking but she did say she was making more calls today!

She also said she didn't have locations yet, but that they were coming soon! They just wanted to get all the offers out first!

Just checked my dashboard expecting to see both internships I applied for as still "In Progress" but to my surprise, the Biotechnology internship now says "Interview Stage". I never got an email with the questionnaire others have mentioned nor have I gotten emails or phone calls to schedule an interview, what could this mean?

Hey all :) I'm new here to this thread, but I got an offer for the Digital Marketing Internship last Wednesday, so I am still in the clouds!

Let me know if you have any questions, as I am happy to help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter