The Official 2013 Fall Professional Internship Thread!

does anyone know how many park event operations interns they take? I know it's not many but I can't remember exactly.

does anyone know how many park event operations interns they take? I know it's not many but I can't remember exactly.

I when I was the PEO intern for Fall 2009 it was only one, and I believe that is still the case.

Anyone interested in living in a two bedroom at Cane Island in Kissimmee? It's about 1170 a month and I'd be open to sharing a room so it would be less per month if anyone else was down. Otherwise, anyone looking for an apartment closer to Celebration and need a roommate? I'm looking for 1-3 roommates for a 2 bedroom at Cane Island. Pleaseeee message me.

First off, congrats to all that have made it!

Is anyone else still in progress? I went on my dashboard prepared to see NLIC (I got an e-mail saying I would hear back no later than May 10th). But it's still the same. I'm happy that there's still a little hope left, but I also feel as if they're dangling something in front me that I'm never going to get.

My son is still in progress, but he also has not yet gotten an interview! We're pretty sure he will eventually go NLIC very soon.

I still have high hopes that we will all get some good news soon! It seems that many of the Disneyland/California internships are still open and no decisions made yet so am hoping to hear something this week. Keep your hopes up everyone!

Hey all, to those who have been accepted, congrats! To those who haven't, don't give up hope! August is just around the corner and you can always apply again and I hope for the best for all of you! :)

I wanted to ask those who have been accepted if they have recieved a second background check form. It was a pretty hefty email about a background check by Sterling, just wanted to see if anyone else is on that stage or whatnot.

I moved into "Post-Interview" stage tonight for one of the PIs I applied for. I've already done the background check form before the actual interview, so I'm hoping this is a positive sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter