The New Home Of Lasting…..

Oh man, my work life is so darn crazy right now...
I went from having a team of 6 reporting to me to 43 people reporting to me, and I have 5 more open positions I am hiring for.

I leave Saturday on a 2-week cruise, so that will be nice, but it just means that everything piles up for two weeks. lol

I have been missing you too, how are you?

Last
Not the best, but I am living so I can't complain. I am glad you are busy and sounds like you are doing great. Good thing you are hiring more. Isn't it fun to manage that many people , that would be the only part I don't miss about my job lol. Enjoy your cruise for me!!!

Not the best, but I am living so I can't complain. I am glad you are busy and sounds like you are doing great. Good thing you are hiring more. Isn't it fun to manage that many people , that would be the only part I don't miss about my job lol. Enjoy your cruise for me!!!
The people are the worst part. Always something going on. Always drama of some part.

Some are right out of college first job don't know how to act. Some have been in the busines 30 years and still don't know how to act.

Last

The people are the worst part. Always something going on. Always drama of some part.

Some are right out of college first job don't know how to act. Some have been in the busines 30 years and still don't know how to act.

Last
Oh hun I hear you, I will keep you in prayer for it. A whole new generation for the working people and don't want to work....yikes. miss you so much but glad to hear from you!!

Thank you!!!!

Is there anything I can help you with? I am sorry you are not doing great.
{hug}

Last

I have been up easy to much this morning already. 3:30 is not the right time to be awake.

Last

We went to St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, St. John's, and St Croix; It was a lovely time to get out of Baltimore. lol

Last

We had a great time, we are too much, drank too much and and gained weight that I am already trying to get rid of. Lol

Last

Slowly it is, I went to Texas Thursday - Saturday
Then Monday I flew to California

I am ready to go home.

Last

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter