The NEW "Girl" thread- Bringing the secrets to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!
Arg.
Everyone is so amazing at something.
I'm amazing at being nothing which is something so I guess something is nothing or nothing is something either way im amazing at nothing which is something as I stated before. This post is full of nothings which is something that truly is nothing. Now aint that somethin'?

BREATHE.

ok, that was an interesting sentence, but i am sure that you have a talent that is other than something/nothing. even though you may not know it yet

Yes!
Arg.
I'm amazing at being nothing which is something so I guess something is nothing or nothing is something either way im amazing at nothing which is something as I stated before. This post is full of nothings which is something that truly is nothing. Now aint that somethin'?

BREATHE.

:rotfl: and :grouphug:

I don't have anything that I'm amazing at, either.
I can copy Disney cartoons into my sketchbook pretty well, and I did my first "real life" object the other day (a Haunted Mansion ballroom couple)
I play piano, and read music pretty fast, but I can't memorize.
I'm smart, but lazy.
So my talents don't mean anything xD

Yes!
Arg.

BREATHE.

HA HA! That is one of the best posts ive read! Come on lily, your good at sending me PMs, which i havnt gotten in a while. And your awesome at being a friend :thumbsup2

Ha ha im not to good at anything either,so dont sweat it.

:rotfl: and :grouphug:

I don't have anything that I'm amazing at, either.
I can copy Disney cartoons into my sketchbook pretty well, and I did my first "real life" object the other day (a Haunted Mansion ballroom couple)
I play piano, and read music pretty fast, but I can't memorize.
I'm smart, but lazy.
So my talents don't mean anything xD
I can draw half a face!
I should take a pic of it tomorrow and than youll see im good and not drawing.
OY!

HA HA! That is one of the best posts ive read! Come on lily, your good at sending me PMs, which i havnt gotten in a while. And your awesome at being a friend :thumbsup2
I thought you said im good at PMS. I was like . . . well that is true.

ANYWAYS!

Awwwwwz thank yer! I should send ya another PM apostrophe S!

And im just a girl whose in love with a guy not in front of me, now your so far away I need you right here in my arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter