The NCIS Official Thread

NO idea, and i got the impression that the 2 of them had made a habit of it while Gibbs was in Mexico. I love Jimmy, but that scene was so unlike the Jimmy Palmer I've fallen for.

BTW? has he graduated medical school yet? DH and i were trying to figure it out the other night.

There is a marathon of NCIS starting at 9 AM on Sunday on USA Network! Set those TIVOs & VCRs now!

Now my question is did anybody else find it wierd that Tony was having a "campfire" with Jimmy Palmer?:confused: And he was so the ball even.

When Gibbs need a different point of view he always goes down to talk to Ducky. I guess this was to compare Tony to Gibbs. Gibbs goes to Ducky and Tony went to Palmer.

Ok, I have a question - I was watching one of the repeats last night on USA and it was where Ziva was in Gibbs' house because she was going to be "arrested" - and Gibbs had "retired" but came back to help her...anyway, Fornell came into the house to see Gibbs (Gibbs' house was up forsale) and he says to Fornell "First my wife, now my house?" What the heck? Did Fornell marry one of Gibbs' ex-wives? I am so confused!

His 2nd or 3rd exwife i believe. And Gibbs told him not to marry her LOL.

Oh BTW, I've been cheering myself up on facebook today and found a boatload of NCIS Flairs. I have got to talk my DH into FB just so i can send him these flairs. I haven't even found them all.

Nothing like Gibbs and the gang to make a sick person feel better:dance3:

And should anybody want to join or add me as an FB friend just to trade pieces of flair I'll gladly add you

I am kind of waiting for Gibbs to open up that envelope that was given to him by the man who works for both sides (sorry I am not good at names). He got an envelope I think it was like 4 episodes back on the man that replaced Jenny who was Gibbs Boss. When Jenny the directer was killed he took over her position and when he split the team up he shredded something from his files on himself. I am hoping soon he will open up that package. He just threw it in a drawer and it's been there since and the curiosity is killing me:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: this show just get's better and better.

I am kind of waiting for Gibbs to open up that envelope that was given to him by the man who works for both sides (sorry I am not good at names). He got an envelope I think it was like 4 episodes back on the man that replaced Jenny who was Gibbs Boss. When Jenny the directer was killed he took over her position and when he split the team up he shredded something from his files on himself. I am hoping soon he will open up that package. He just threw it in a drawer and it's been there since and the curiosity is killing me:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: this show just get's better and better.

Ah yes Trent Kort. Wonder what he's doing these days. As for the envelope, don't forget about it. Gibbs will open it if and WHEN he needs to. Could be this season, could be next. Never know with this show. I'm kind of getting used to Vance, though his motives still elude me.

When Gibbs need a different point of view he always goes down to talk to Ducky. I guess this was to compare Tony to Gibbs. Gibbs goes to Ducky and Tony went to Palmer.

Interesting tought. Oh BTW watching(sort of) a rerun of NCIS last night Ducky actually mentioned that Palmer was starting medical school(the one where Ziva called in her Gibbs favor). So it would seem seem that Jimmy started medical school sometime in 2006:confused:

And yet one would think that he's spending way too much time w/Ducky in the morgue to be going to school.

Ah yes Trent Kort. Wonder what he's doing these days. As for the envelope, don't forget about it. Gibbs will open it if and WHEN he needs to. Could be this season, could be next. Never know with this show. I'm kind of getting used to Vance, though his motives still elude me.

According to TVGuide.com, he is supposed to be back soon, looking to cash in on his favor to Gibbs.

From now till 11PM eastern USA is running episodes from the '06 season. Since DD13 and I just started watching a few months back these are mostly new to us! Yippee, something to watch for a change

There is an article in next week's TV Guide about couples on TV--and they listed Tony & Ziva! And hinted at "something" happening between them...I tried to find a link to the article, but couldn't, so go to the store & read it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter