The NCIS Official Thread

Was last night's ep a repeat?
Yes.

New episode this week and next. (Another repeat on Saturday, this week.)

From there it gets cloudy. First, it isn't really clear how many episodes were ordered. (Reports differ.) Best case is 24 episodes, meaning that there are ten episodes left, including this week's and next weeks' -- so that means eight episodes left, spread over the thirteen weeks left in the season. So expect three more reruns (or pre-emptions) probably in the early-mid April time-frame. However, if there were only 22 episodes ordered (a common season-order size), then there will be five more reruns before now and late May.

stelsewhere-tvweek.JPG

Mark Harmon was also in Summer School with Kirstie Alley in 1987 and the Presidio with Sean Connery.

Tonight on USA they had another 2 hours of NCIS after House.

Call me crazy- but I think MH is even better looking NOW than he was in 1986!!

I'm working on getting a kitten- if it's female Ziva if it's male McGee!

It's 3 hours of NCIS every night in this house! I used to like the show until DH became obsessed.

Call me crazy- but I think MH is even better looking NOW than he was in 1986!!

I'm working on getting a kitten- if it's female Ziva if it's male McGee!

I TOTALLY agree with that. :thumbsup2 Kind of like Sean Connery. He is better looking now than when he was doing the Bond movies.

MH is such a HOTTIE!!! Just love his smile!::yes::

Okay, I haven't read the entire thread, but wasn't he also in Moonlighting with Cybil Shephard and Bruce Willis for a short time? And yes, he has aged very well.

I also think Abby and Ziva are 2 of the best female characters on tv. I love them. Pheobe on Burn Notice is another favorite.

OK-- A quick question about last nights episode. I missed the last 15-20 mins because I had to pick DD up from dance. Was the teen boy Gibbs' son? I thought I caught where he and the other guy was talking about it but I didn't see the final outcome.

OK-- A quick question about last nights episode. I missed the last 15-20 mins because I had to pick DD up from dance. Was the teen boy Gibbs' son? I thought I caught where he and the other guy was talking about it but I didn't see the final outcome.

No and I thought maybe they would be leaning towards him being Mike's son...however, it was revealed that Gibbs killed his father in the jungle or wherever (I think...I'm sure Missy could probably clarify ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter