The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/24-3/31) Now at the CONTEMPORARY ;)

Great pics, especially the one with you and Teena.:)

Your cake looked so yummy.

Enjoy your day!

Good morning! Headed to the Studios! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Coffee now being served next to the Nescafé machine.

15EF879D-E34D-4222-872E-6C77376309C0_zpskgkovofb.jpg

That sounds like so much more fun than "headed for the school run" which is where I'm going! Have a great time :goodvibes

Cloudy and cool this morning, but considering it's in the 20's at home I'll take it!! ;)

Water bottles upon request:

2E277F22-CA74-4A78-99A2-F7A6A42772D5_zpsqaht3ly3.jpg

They are the 20 ounce size :)

Ha! I didn't even know Minnie Mouse was in the animation area "drawing room". There were no signs or anything. We walked back there to look at posters and there she was! No wait! :)

Minnie giving me birthday love :)

753874EE-A51B-4DFD-BED5-EB4AB237E5D2_zpsujkwrzmk.jpg

Minnie with the boys:

83D99F33-681B-4C97-B69E-13B402354950_zpsdh2quzio.jpg

My opinion on FP+ , if you are staying offsite and plan to line up for fastpasses then good luck. Because it's noon now and the kiosk lines are still hundreds of people long. You'd be in standby lines shorter than the kiosk lines LOL

So the kids are over doing Indiana Jones and my Dh and I are in Tune In having a drink. A guy walks in, orders two double vodkas straight up, shoots them both, then walks out the door! We start laughing , our buddy David the bartender is laughing, I say "I bet he's been in the Fastpass line all morning"!!!! LOL ;)

He probably told his wife he was running in to use the bathroom ;) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Favorite Cast Member!!! I didn't realize you were visiting the world again! I'll be keeping track of your live report for sure :cool1::cool1:

She is so great :) We were having our hugs and love while everyone else just had to wait on us. ;)

I really appreciate your live reports and I wish more would write them too! I'm not super tech savvy but maybe I can learn from you by following along. It's easier now with tablets and free wifi. Thanks! And Happy Birthday! We had some pixie dust sprinkled a few years back when BC was oversold with a convention and they upgraded us to concierge. But.... It was the furthest room from the lounge and overseeing a dumpster. It was such a long walk to the room, by the end of the week I was super glad I didn't pay for the concierge room. Hope they are able to get you a better room and daybed. 

Normally they are great about moving us, but according to the CMs we talked to this huge convention at the YC has overflowed into BC and they have absolutely nothing in either resort. We even offered to pay for an upgrade. But it's not a huge problem , the kids shared a bed last night and it worked. We can order a roll away if they start fighting. ;)

Loving looking at your picture album!

So pleased to see how pretty Cinderella's Castle looks - at night, anyway. Worried about it not looking perfectly lovely for our trip, but your photos during Wishes reassures me!

My opinion on FP+ , if you are staying offsite and plan to line up for fastpasses then good luck. Because it's noon now and the kiosk lines are still hundreds of people long. You'd be in standby lines shorter than the kiosk lines LOL

That is crazy. I've been having my doubts about liking FP+ but I think I'm going to like having it, especially in July.

Enjoying all the pictures and updates! It's cold with a little snow here in Indianapolis which makes me really wish I was in WDW right now!
Thanks for the updates! Have fun!:)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter