The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/24-3/31) Now at the CONTEMPORARY ;)

Nic was he rebel spy!

37DA6057-D24B-4F1D-A424-7DFA0253F1CD_zpsrx404ipr.jpg

Park is crowded!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is crazy. I've been having my doubts about liking FP+ but I think I'm going to like having it, especially in July.

I feel so lucky to have a magic band. There are tons of people here from offsite hotels who won't ride anything popular today.

We felt so bad for offsite guests too!! The lines at Epcot for FP+ were insane!! And if was not super busy in the parks that week!!

Well we accomplished our goals, now headed back to BC. :)

Hey gang :)

Stormalong Bay was pretty cleared out. We got down there around 4:40 and most chairs were empty. Water was a bit on the cold side, but it felt good. We also hopped in the jacuzzi, nice and hot! :thumbsup2

We stopped by the lounge... tonight was chicken skewers and spring rolls. We had a bit but didn't want to ruin dinner. :goodvibes

Tonight is Narcoosee's! :cloud9: One of my all time favorites!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Beautiful day at Beach Club:

E14179F7-6795-4DD9-92C6-E6EB764DC1F6_zpstenfmew0.jpg

B7993ECE-0B02-48EF-A22C-3BB25AAC996F_zpsxfkv5yhk.jpg

9795082C-C336-4B9C-8517-593B838106AC_zpsybfrcugl.jpg

E2120FCB-3762-491D-B65F-6695A605E99D_zpsf5ygfmsr.jpg

C4E805C8-6DD8-4E4E-BB48-95179FCE9B76_zpsw9id4ikr.jpg

Looking forward to hearing about Narcoossee's, one of our favorites, too. Pictures, too please! :goodvibes

I just uploaded more pics to the album :)

D329DC17-81D6-4107-8814-76355374F454_zpsw2maaxoe.jpg

Just looked through all of your pictures...love them! We stayed BC CL in August and your pictures brought back such wonderful memories. The cake looks so good...Happy Birthday! Our next visit is Nov for my sons birthday and was thinking about ordering a cake...I am sold after seeing yours.

Love your pictures with Minnie, and the beautiful Yacht and Beach club!:lovestruc Candy and balloons, so much fun.
Couple of questions. I think I saw Elsa on the castle, is this a part of the light show? Every night? How are the crowds overall? I'm getting so excited now, one more work day, all packed.....

Why did you take a cab? Don't you have a car?

Love your pictures with Minnie, and the beautiful Yacht and Beach club!:lovestruc Candy and balloons, so much fun. Couple of questions. I think I saw Elsa on the castle, is this a part of the light show? Every night? How are the crowds overall? I'm getting so excited now, one more work day, all packed..... Why did you take a cab? Don't you have a car?

Yes, the Celebrate the Magic show has a Frozen part every night. :) It's very cool.
The crowds aren't terrible, I've seen them much worse. But the Fastpass kiosks are a nightmare, thank goodness we don't need to use those, and the Fastpass returns are much longer than they usually would be in past years. So allow extra time for those.
We took a cab just because we didn't feel like waiting for a bus to MK to get to the GF.
Yes we did rent a car but then we took it back this morning because we didn't think we would need it the whole week. But tonight it was cold and windy. So we were being spoiled. ;)

Just updated album with all the pics from tonight. Wishes from Narcoosee's :)

EE3F5D61-992B-4C20-B4EE-0CEE68F9578F_zps65bihtxe.jpg

My mom sent me over to your live report since we're huge BC lovers and I'm so excited to be following along! :goodvibes

Your cake looked delicious! Hope the rain stays away the rest of the week and it warms up for you, it's a bit chilly this morning!

Good morning :)

We are headed to Epcot. We have our 3 fastpasses to do and then we plan to hop the monorail to MK. The only BOG reservation I could get this week was today at 4:15, so it will be a late lunch/early dinner. We might catch the new parade depending on how it times out.

After eating we'll be back to BC for rest before Epcot EMH tonight. :cool1:

My hopes aren't up for actually riding anything tonight, but that's ok. We will check out some of the F&G stuff. :thumbsup2

Check back to my photobucket for updates all throughout the day today. :goodvibes

:woohoo:

Great Start!

Bummer you didn't get your room requests :(

But :cheer2: on your meet with Teena!

AND YOUR CAKE LOOKED AWESOME!

Yay! A new trip report! :cool1: We enjoy reading your live trip reports. :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday!!!:bday: That cake looks delicious!

Love all of the pictures of Beach Club! It's our favorite resort! :goodvibes

Have a great time at Epcot today! pixiedust:

Hi. Happy Birthday!:goodvibes The cake looked amazing! I am enjoying your t report and the photos on Photobucket. I can't wait to hear about BOG and Narcoosees.:thumbsup2

Erika... enjoying your TR! :goodvibes

All of the wonderful pics...oh that cake...what could be better than chocolate..than more chocolate! ;)

How nice that you got to spend some time with Teena!

Dinner and fireworks viewing from Narcoosees... :thumbsup2

Looking forward to tagging along on more of your trip! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter