The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

Like I said before, last week there was a camera shot of the raven without her mouth covering on. I saw teeth and lipstick and I can confidently say it’s not Ricki Lake. I’m so confident that if it does turn out to be her I will pull out my tin foil hat and say they switched them.

I'm not sure what specific shot you may be referring to, but I believe I too saw lipstick and teeth in a brief shot during the Raven's debut episode and did a double take on what I THOUGHT was african american skin surrounding the mouth. However, I believe that she may have had black makeup rubbed around her lip area where the black cloth doesn't reach. We'll see. Every clue given seems to fit Ricki Lake like a glove.

I'm not sure what specific shot you may be referring to, but I believe I too saw lipstick and teeth in a brief shot during the Raven's debut episode and did a double take on what I THOUGHT was african american skin surrounding the mouth. However, I believe that she may have had black makeup rubbed around her lip area where the black cloth doesn't reach. We'll see. Every clue given seems to fit Ricki Lake like a glove.

It was the last show she was on so episode 4. I could be totally wrong but I don’t think so. I will gladly admit it if it turns out to be someone else.

I’m even more certain about tonight’s performers. The clues fit perfectly for the Raven, it really wasn’t a surprise.

I'm getting good at this!

I may still be stumped about Monster and DH thinks Peacock is NPH while I'm stuck on Donny Osmond. Bee has to be Gladys Knight (there were waffles in her package and she had a great restaurant we ate at in ATL called Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles).

Well, looks like I have a lot of raven..err crow to eat. Sorry I doubted you @Diznygrl

I was even MORE convinced tonight that it was Sherri Shepherd lol
I guess that’s part of what makes the show so good, they are good at throwing people off the scent.

I’m starting to doubt but also be more convinced that the peacock is Donny Osmond. I doubt it because of the rainbow flag in his clues BUT that could tie in with the wig on a clue about Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I don’t know, but in that play was Joseph put in jail? The wig to me looked like a Jesus wig, that’s why I’m guessing that.

I’m still (for what it’s worth) pretty convinced the bee is Gladys Knight. I have no idea who the monster is.

How crazy is it that Ricki is going to be 50 this year??

Joseph does get put in jail in the musical. ::yes::

Does anyone know if this was taped like 5+ months ago? Because Rikki Lake's birthday is Sept. 21 1968. She's been 50 for awhile.

No idea who the Monster is!! :confused3

Joseph does get put in jail in the musical. ::yes::

Does anyone know if this was taped like 5+ months ago? Because Rikki Lake's birthday is Sept. 21 1968. She's been 50 for awhile.

No idea who the Monster is!! :confused3

From what I could find, it was filmed in the summer last year.

I just got sucked into watching this. LOL. I TOTALLY think peacock is NPH. I was positive the raven was Meghan Mullaley (sp), Karen from will and grace. Question from a newby-why do they only have a few perform or did I miss something. The rabbit did not perform last night. Was rabbit revealed?

Last edited:
I’m still leaning towards T-Pain for the Monster, but mostly because of the early clues.

The Peacock is most likely Donny Osmond, despite others clues pointing to people like NPH simply because they gave us the height during the first show.

The Peacock's manner of speaking, phrasing, pauses, etc., make me believe he is Neil Patrick Harris. And I also think Gladys Knight is the Bee. Stumped on the Monster though!

The Peacock's manner of speaking, phrasing, pauses, etc., make me believe he is Neil Patrick Harris. And I also think Gladys Knight is the Bee. Stumped on the Monster though!

I think that too but on the other hand, the Peacocks's way of performing is very Donny Osmond esque. Certain ways he moves, ends his songs, etc. But that could be NPH too.

The one clue that keeps bringing me back to Donny O is getting on stage when he was five and being friends with MJ. Does NPH fit these clues?

Also, the first week clue said that the Peacock is 5’9. This is Donny’s height while NPH is 6’0 and Alfonso Ribeiro (another name I’ve seen) is 5’6.

Remember the first week clues, where Peacock was holding/petting a "puppy"??

As in "And They Called It Puppy Love"??

Donny Osmond's song??!!

(Guessing no one also remembers how Rosie O'Donnell had Donny apologize to her on her talk show for calling her fat, while he wore a brown dog suit & sang Puppy Love to her??!)

I must be old...

I believe Peacock IS Donny Osmond.

Donny Osmond's song??!!

(Guessing no one also remembers how Rosie O'Donnell had Donny apologize to her on her talk show for calling her fat, while he wore a brown dog suit & sang Puppy Love to her??!)

I must be old...

Well shoot, now I agree it's Donny. I really wanted it to be NPH.

Donny Osmond's song??!!

I must be old...

I noticed in re-watching that in one of the clues segments, a lot of the peacock feathers look purple rather than the blue we see on stage. Donny's favorite color is purple and its very well know by his fans because he was knows for wearing purple socks all the time.

Well, looks like I have a lot of raven..err crow to eat. Sorry I doubted you @Diznygrl

I was even MORE convinced tonight that it was Sherri Shepherd lol
I guess that’s part of what makes the show so good, they are good at throwing people off the scent.

I’m starting to doubt but also be more convinced that the peacock is Donny Osmond. I doubt it because of the rainbow flag in his clues BUT that could tie in with the wig on a clue about Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I don’t know, but in that play was Joseph put in jail? The wig to me looked like a Jesus wig, that’s why I’m guessing that.

I’m still (for what it’s worth) pretty convinced the bee is Gladys Knight. I have no idea who the monster is.

How crazy is it that Ricki is going to be 50 this year??

Hehe, no worries. I've had a few, hmm... "disagreements" within my own family about the identities on this show. All part of the fun, as far as I'm concerned!

I need to throw out my comments here:
Peacock is Donny Osmond
Monster is TPain
Bee is Gladys Knight
Alien is LaToya Jackson (she was on a reality show and was sworn in as a police officer in Indiana)
And the two most debated (not sure if that's the word to use because I don't feel like anyone is fighting over it but just putting their guesses)

Lion is def Rummer Willis. She is Hollywood royalty with who her parents are (Demi Moore and Bruce Willis). She has two other sisters and thus comes from a family of women. She has said the judges aren't anywhere close to guessing her. She is a know singer who's been on Broadway but no one really seems to know the pipes she has, and she keeps talking about how this is giving her confidence as a singer. It's totally Rummer Willis.

Rabbit is JC Chasez from NSYNC. Joey Fatone has been busy with other things and I don't think shot this and has been coming out several times saying it's not him. As a former teeny bopper from late 90s and early 2000s,. That is JCs voice and dance moves. The most convincing piece of evidence to me is that week 1 they said the rabbit is 5'11. And I feel like he's the only one that is that height. It's got to be him

@chiamarie I must have missed them giving a height for the Rabbit. I believe the heights were only given for half of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter