• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

My prediction. The lion is Hailie Steinfeld. She was in True Grit. She sang in Pitch Perfect (group of girls).

Yes! As soon as she said True Grit that was who I thought of! Also, I read that in one of her clues she was holding a newspaper that said "Hailey" on it.

Last edited:

Bee clue tonight -

10 Grammys, Gladys Knight has 7 by herself, but another 3 as Gladys Knight & The Pips.

Last edited:
How I wish the bee was Tina, but she has 8 Grammy's .Ugh but I did enjoy Bee' s version of Tina's song

As for the end I totally guessed wrong lol.

The Rabbit cannot be JC. He is the only NSYNC member without the matching tattoos.

My prediction. The lion is Hailie Steinfeld. She was in True Grit. She sang in Pitch Perfect (group of girls).

Main clues is that she is basically Hollywood royalty (meaning her family/parents are pretty famous) and that she has sisters. Hailie doesn't fit either of thrm, but Rummer does!

After the Rabbit gave his clue about tattoos tonight, I'm starting to go against it being JC and leaning to Chris Kirkpatrick. Because it just doesnt sound like Joey.

Bee=Chaka Khan
Rabbit=Chris Kirkpatrick
Peacock=Donny Osmond
Lion=Rumer Willis
Not sure about monster....

Bee- Gladys Knight
Rabbit- Joey Fatone
Peacock- Donny Osmond
Lion- Rumer Willis
Monster- not sure yet

I’m writing this as I watch so I don’t forget anything.

• looks like a big name will be revealed tonight. My guess is the alien.
  • not a fan of JB Smoove
  • I meant to mention this week but it bugs the heck out of me when the list the most reason singer of the song as the artist. It happened two weeks ago too, but last week someone sang American Woman and attributed it to Lenny Kravitz. Sure, he sang a version of it but it was the Guess Who (Winnipeggers fyi) who originally sang it. Ok, rant over
  • I don’t think the monster is a singer. He’s not very good tonight.
  • I think the lion clues have officially ruled out Rumor Willis (was that her)
  • I don’t think the alien is Paris Hilton. Her voice is too weak..I say this as someone who was obsessed with her Stars are blind song LOL
  • The bee is still Gladys Knight
  • The rabbit could still be Joey Fatone.They has the video where they were marionettes..
  • If the peacock is Donny Osmond would he sing a song about drug use? Isn’t he pretty religious?

Looks like people are starting to google clues. I count that as a spoiler by elimination. If you want to talk about that, please hide it with a spoiler button and if you want to be spoiled, you can read at your own risk.

Thank you :)

I’m writing this as I watch so I don’t forget anything.

• looks like a big name will be revealed tonight. My guess is the alien.
  • not a fan of JB Smoove
  • I meant to mention this week but it bugs the heck out of me when the list the most reason singer of the song as the artist. It happened two weeks ago too, but last week someone sang American Woman and attributed it to Lenny Kravitz. Sure, he sang a version of it but it was the Guess Who (Winnipeggers fyi) who originally sang it. Ok, rant over
  • I don’t think the monster is a singer. He’s not very good tonight.
  • I think the lion clues have officially ruled out Rumor Willis (was that her)
  • I don’t think the alien is Paris Hilton. Her voice is too weak..I say this as someone who was obsessed with her Stars are blind song LOL
  • The bee is still Gladys Knight
  • The rabbit could still be Joey Fatone.They has the video where they were marionettes..
  • If the peacock is Donny Osmond would he sing a song about drug use? Isn’t he pretty religious?

DD has been guessing from the beginning that the monster is T Pain. I don't even know what that is but she played a video of T Pain singing and swears its him.

@kimblebee what makes you feel like the clues for the Lion have ruled Rumor Willis out? I don’t know enough about her, so I am genuinely curious because I feel that last nights clues pointed to her even more.

It’s my own bias..I don’t consider Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to be Hollywood legends. I wouldn’t say she comes from Hollywood royalty. She has actor parents, just like tons of kids.

If I had to say who was a Hollywood dynasty, I’d go with the Douglas family, or the Sutherland’s. Now that’s some lineage.

It’s my own bias..I don’t consider Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to be Hollywood legends. I wouldn’t say she comes from Hollywood royalty. She has actor parents, just like tons of kids.

If I had to say who was a Hollywood dynasty, I’d go with the Douglas family, or the Sutherland’s. Now that’s some lineage.

Adding in the Barrymore Family as Hollywood dynasty too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter