• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roll call is now up to date.....ready for the herds later! ;)

Good luck to everyone booking today, I hope we all get what we want. :wizard:

Please post the names of everyone in your party on here and I will add you all to the roll call. :thumbsup2

I hope for this cruise we can sit at a table with some of you. Last WBTA we moved off an 8 top to a 4 when we befriended someone at the HRC and they told us they were sitting on their own and wanted company. THEN they moved dining times a couple of days later and we were on our own for the rest of the cruise...disappointing as we always share an 8 top on all of our cruises it's much more fun.
I know last time someone organised seating in groups so you sat together and we are hoping to join some of you this time.

It's available online now.. all prices etc.

Hope everyone gets booked.

The roll call is now up to date.....ready for the herds later! ;)

Good luck to everyone booking today, I hope we all get what we want. :wizard:

Please post the names of everyone in your party on here and I will add you all to the roll call. :thumbsup2

We're in!!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3:

Mel (me) double 21 :rolleyes1, Paris 19, Chanelle celebrating her 18th on board and Ethan 13.

We've booked a verandah this time in Room #6108 :goodvibes

Mel

We're booked! :cool1:

I thought it wouldn't be online for another half hour, I'm really glad I checked earlier. I am incredibly happy about our two upcoming cruises, which mean we will get a total of 4 weeks on the Disney ships between now and the end of September 2014 :love:

We will obviously still have to find out whether we can take time off work for the cruise and won't be able to find out until next year probably - but for now, count us in!

Annika & Chris

We are booked! :banana:

Price was resonable if one doesnt look at airfare..LOL

My fantasy would be to fly into Paris, do DL- Paris, then train to Barcelona..

OK, how about a DIS charter/group booking to accomplish this? Would probably work for us:thumbsup2

We are booked! We have three cat 4 cabins in a row. I'm so excited! We did EBTA in 2010 and loved it except that we lost an hour of sleep each night. So this time, we will gain sleep and get to do a 14-night TA. Woohoo! I live the itinerary too. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi, Ginamarie - I've already seen a bunch of names from the 2010 EBTA - you're right, we're excited about the ports of call, as well as the GAINING an hour a night:woohoo:

Now, it's just :hourglass

Woooooo hooooooo we are booked!!!! Sideways cabin on deck 6! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's me (Claire) and my hubby Lee. :thumbsup2

Will update the roll call later tonight.....good luck to those still to book. :wizard:

Congrats!!! :cheer2: to all those that have gotten their bookings/cabins they wanted!!!

It's only 1-1/2 years to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just requested to join the WBTA facebook page as well ... Looking forward to seeing you all there too! :)

I'm booked! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Deck 7.

I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited. Was like a little kid thinking "is it time yet, is it time yet?"

It'll just be me - Holly from Central Florida

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay booked cabin 5001, last sideways cabin, so you deck six lot no dancing................. would have perferred deck six, but we are coming, so what more could i want :cheer2:

Clarie could you add us to the roll call, your going to be a busy bunny by the sound of it

thanks margaret

Woooooo hooooooo we are booked!!!! Sideways cabin on deck 6! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's me (Claire) and my hubby Lee. :thumbsup2

Will update the roll call later tonight.....good luck to those still to book. :wizard:

I'm booked! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Deck 7.

I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited. Was like a little kid thinking "is it time yet, is it time yet?"

It'll just be me - Holly from Central Florida

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay booked cabin 5001, last sideways cabin, so you deck six lot no dancing................. would have perferred deck six, but we are coming, so what more could i want :cheer2:

Clarie could you add us to the roll call, your going to be a busy bunny by the sound of it

thanks margaret

Congrats, all ! :banana:

Waiting on you guys, Jen & Daria ???

THIS will be a GREAT cruise - can you Champagne Girls take in 3 more? I bet Debbie, Daria & Jen would fit - they already have tiaras:lmao:

OMG! I cannot believe they just opened up the WBTA 2014 yesterday and already we have 10 threads! :rotfl2: What does this say about this cruise group? So excited to be planning the next WBTA!!! :cheer2::cheer2: Look forward to seeing ya'll and meeting some new friends! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter