The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last Stay January 2022 split stay between Bay Lake Towers and Boardwalk Villas
2023 We have 2 cruises booked this year
Next Stay January 2024, we plan to book Bay Lake Towers when our DVC booking window open

Disney’s Riviera Resort - September 2022 with Hurricane Ian :upsidedow
Next Up: First time staying @ Disney‘s Grand Californian Resort and Spa - February 2023
After that: Disney‘s Riviera Resort - May 2023

The last resort we stayed at was Port Orleans Riverside (Sept/Oct 2022). The next one we will be at (less than a week now!!) is Wilderness Lodge (2023).

December 2022 - Port Orleans Riverside
June 2023 - Contemporary

My husband has no desire to stay at the Contemporary but since he won't be going on this trip - my kids and I finally get to give it a try!

June 2022- Split: 2 bdrm 6 days BLT TPV, 7 days AKV savanna view
July 2023- 2 bdrm 10 nights BWV garden view

January 2023 - Coronado Destino Tower
March 2023 - Grand Floridian

BoardWalk Inn CL- 2019

Next one? Not so sure there will be one. Too many changes to the park experience for me. (Genie+, ILL$, slave to iPhone). But who knows, I say that now. LOL

DCL has become my new Disney go-too, So my next will be a floating resort (again).

Disney Fantasy 1 bedroom concierge suite 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter