The Lard Lad Big Pink Donut

You can always call Universal and ask about the allergens in Lad Lard items. I know Dunkin Donuts post that their donuts contain the following allergens: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat. Otherwise, I would say probably not safe for DS. But,there's lots of other treats that don't have dairy.

Does anyone know where I could get a list of the ingredients? DS #2 is a huge Simpsons fan, but has a dairy allergy. Thanks!

Our friends contacted Universal directly and someone called them back as their children have a couple of allergy issues. They found them to be very helpful and they had no issues at all while they were there. I'm sure they emailed the address at the bottom of the page linked below.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Food-Allergies.aspx?Intsrch=Food allergy help

Thanks Gina, Lynne, and Schumi! I was a bit put off by the price of the Flaming Moe, but I didn't know you get to keep the cup! I just assumed it was disposable.

I wish I had the willpower to starve myself for 50 weeks. I don't even have the willpower to do it for 50 days. :sad2:

obviously i don't starve myself enough as i still have the fuller figure........lol

but seriously, i try very hard to lose weight before the trip as i always come back about 8 lbs heavier.

i figure if i can drop 10 lbs over the months of dieting, gaining 8 on a vacation is not bad.

obviously i don't starve myself enough as i still have the fuller figure........lol

but seriously, i try very hard to lose weight before the trip as i always come back about 8 lbs heavier.

i figure if i can drop 10 lbs over the months of dieting, gaining 8 on a vacation is not bad.

I should have thought of that! I'm sure I'll come back heavier since I keep thinking about the food - Margaritaville twice (once solo and once with my sister), Mythos, Butterbeer ice cream, the donut sundae, the Big Pink Donut ...

I should have thought of that! I'm sure I'll come back heavier since I keep thinking about the food - Margaritaville twice (once solo and once with my sister), Mythos, Butterbeer ice cream, the donut sundae, the Big Pink Donut ...

I`m disappointed if I don`t put on weight on vacation.....well.....that has never actually happened....I always put weight on in the States.............it`s rude not to isn`t it..........:rolleyes1

I`m disappointed if I don`t put on weight on vacation.....well.....that has never actually happened....I always put weight on in the States.............it`s rude not to isn`t it..........:rolleyes1

ABSOLUTELY!

Jut wanted to let you all know, I emailed them yesterday afternoon. They responded within a couple hours with a complete list of ingredients so I could check for myself. Very helpful, as so many places just say Yes, he can eat that or No, he can't. :sad2:

Kivara, so glad they were able to help you. I have found USO to usually have very good customer service. Have a great vacation!

ABSOLUTELY!

Jut wanted to let you all know, I emailed them yesterday afternoon. They responded within a couple hours with a complete list of ingredients so I could check for myself. Very helpful, as so many places just say Yes, he can eat that or No, he can't. :sad2:

Glad they were so helpful. I know anytime we contact anyone at Universal they are always wonderful to deal with. And although I haven't experienced the people who help with allergy advice, several friends speak very highly of them :thumbsup2

I say if you want a lard lad big pink iced donut and your not allergic to it Eat it.

Mac I also try to watch the calorie intake before vacation to Universal so I can enjoy the the lovely food options while on vacation. It's so nice to enjoy the options for meals without having to think of cooking.

You only get this one go around in life enjoy it. party:

Hmm, $4.99 each, I could cut that into a dozen pieces and sell each piece for $1, making a killing.

Which is why I'll put Stewie against Bart any day. :)

I say if you want a lard lad big pink iced donut and your not allergic to it Eat it.

Mac I also try to watch the calorie intake before vacation to Universal so I can enjoy the the lovely food options while on vacation. It's so nice to enjoy the options for meals without having to think of cooking.

i notice someone is in the halloween mood already.
enjoying your new avatar ! :thumbsup2

you are correct that life is too short not to eat a lad lards donut and everything else while on vacation.

for me, anything i don't have to shop for, prepare for, cook, clean up after is the best type of vacation.
i could get into that type of lifestyle of not having to do any of that in my life.

but, vacations are limited days so i totally take advantage of letting others do all the work for me when it comes to food out.....

i notice someone is in the halloween mood already.
enjoying your new avatar ! :thumbsup2

you are correct that life is too short not to eat a lad lards donut and everything else while on vacation.

for me, anything i don't have to shop for, prepare for, cook, clean up after is the best type of vacation.
i could get into that type of lifestyle of not having to do any of that in my life.

but, vacations are limited days so i totally take advantage of letting others do all the work for me when it comes to food out.....

I`m with you two gals...........vacations are about letting someone else do the work while I chill out.......heck I won`t even make a coffee.......well, maybe just once or twice with the keurig........

Not interested in letting anything spoil a vacation......certainly not thinking about calories or cooking....:D That`s not a vacation to me doing any of those things........

I don't worry about calories on vacation either. Okay, maybe a little but then I shut that little nagging voice down right away and order what I want! And except for coffee, I don't cook on vacation either. I don't enjoy cooking and don't care to cook at home, but I do, so I'm sure not going to do it on vacation!

I love old horror movies.:scared1: Dracula is my favorite. There is no one like the great Bela Lugosi.

I can't believe I have never been to HHN. Would like to go this year but, I have some other travel and things to take care of before I can commit to fun time.

Vacation is all about having fun, eating good food, sitting by the pool, having cocktails and enjoying new friends.

Oh and don't forget " SHOPPING" :dogdance:

I will share a great shopping motto my dear sister-in-law shared with me years ago "SHOP TILL YOU DROP, BUY TILL YOU DIE AND SPEND TO THE END":flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter