The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nhhy76.jpg

They turned out nice!

Panic at the disco. Sat back and took it so slow. Are you nervous? Are you shaking?

Lol I forgot this song existed~

One of my favorite movies ever :D

I think I may be getting a Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo c:

haha I really like it. When I first watched I really thought it would be scary, and I ended up loving it.

About the tattoo, you're braver than I would be. I am such a wimp when it comes to pain lol

My cheer coach is making me make up a dance to "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne, since our band plays it. It is hard!! If only that dang song wasn't so slow!! lol

haha I really like it. When I first watched I really thought it would be scary, and I ended up loving it.

About the tattoo, you're braver than I would be. I am such a wimp when it comes to pain lol

I never watched it until I was around 9 or 10, so I was never scared :P
Tattoos really aren't that bad! I have one on my foot already, and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be haha

I never watched it until I was around 9 or 10, so I was never scared :P
Tattoos really aren't that bad! I have one on my foot already, and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be haha

Well, I freak out over a finger prick! lol I don't have my ears pierced, either. I'm still talking myself into that one. I think things like tattoos and piercings aren't as bad as the thought of them are....or I hope not. :P

Well, I freak out over a finger prick! lol I don't have my ears pierced, either. I'm still talking myself into that one. I think things like tattoos and piercings aren't as bad as the thought of them are....or I hope not. :P

I have multiple piercings and I'm planning on getting more. I'm deathly afraid of shots. Haha. Ear piercings barely hurt at all. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter