The Hangout Thread ~ Don't Look Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate "Pumped Up Kicks" by Forster the People. Now I feel meh about it. I guess it isn't a bad song. /hipster

tumblr_lstwtnSPoJ1qcxgfmo2_r3_500.gif

i miss this show

it used to be my whole life

Aww yay! :D Too bad California sucks :P

I am pumped!! Well, idk about CA sucking, but I would say the same thing about Tennessee. We literally have nothing to do. Unless you like mountains and scenery, both of which I find boring bc I see them every day. lol

My mom keeps on getting up in my business about who I text. If my phone isn't in my pocket, she runs and gets it and looks who it is. IT DRIVES ME INSANE. why mom, why?!?!? Sheesh~~~

I am pumped!! Well, idk about CA sucking, but I would say the same thing about Tennessee. We literally have nothing to do. Unless you like mountains and scenery, both of which I find boring bc I see them every day. lol

Where all are you going in California? :0 Just the Disneyland area?

Where all are you going in California? :0 Just the Disneyland area?

I'm not 100% sure, yet. We've been to LA before, so I don't think we will do too much in that area. My dad and brother wanna golf somewhere, so we could be just about anywhere.

I'm not 100% sure, yet. We've been to LA before, so I don't think we will do too much in that area. My dad and brother wanna golf somewhere, so we could be just about anywhere.

If you can go (I doubt you can, because it's so far north :P), go to the Sonoma coast. It's so pretty there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter