The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
JADESSTUFF.jpg

what

1h Ally -- ‏ @-- Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@sarah-- it's a date ;) lol
In reply to Sarah--

lol we're gonna probably be the only ones at the girls varsity game on thursday besides the parents

so Gabby's mom got the tickets for The Hunger Games today! we're going to the midnight premiere cause we'll be on Spring Break. Also me and Gabby are going to Chicago over Spring Break! :teeth:

I cant believe the PLL season is over next week. Where had the time gone?

I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I'll be in the same boat tm.

NOT A FUN LYFE~

did u finish Louis? :-)

I KNOW I'M DYING RIGHT NOW
ugh i hope they love north carolina because one of them will be living here one day (; heheh

omg no i haven't even started! i've had SO much homework and projects and stuff ):

I KNOW I'M DYING RIGHT NOW
ugh i hope they love north carolina because one of them will be living here one day (; heheh

omg no i haven't even started! i've had SO much homework and projects and stuff ):

TOMORROW WILL BE A DEPRESSING DAY FOR ME.
hahahaha you can have one in NC and I can have one in TN. I would seriously trade one of them for any southern boy...any day. :3

I REALLY WANT THEM TO DO ANOTHER US TOUR~

lol I understand that too! that sucks about all that homework you have to do.

TOMORROW WILL BE A DEPRESSING DAY FOR ME.
hahahaha you can have one in NC and I can have one in TN. I would seriously trade one of them for any southern boy...any day. :3

I REALLY WANT THEM TO DO ANOTHER US TOUR~

lol I understand that too! that sucks about all that homework you have to do.

we can be sad together lolol

That awkward moment when a 13 year old has had more relationships than you.

So true. And embarrassing. And I don't get what's wrong with me! lol

♥my biggest pet peeve is probably when people think everything i say or do is about/involves them and then i'm just like lol no how about you ask me what's up instead of assuming what i'm saying is about you because there's 6 billion other people in this world I could by referring to♥

Southerner's reaction to snow:
"Snow! Yay! But not on the weekend. and not too much. and not on the roads. and i want it to melt the next day. and i don't want it to get too cold outside"

omg major gpoy

i never have to ask who won a soccer game
because if my friends are talking about it in the morning, and don't sound pissed, i know they won
but if they barely talk about it or just complain the whole time, i know they lost

and it saves me from having to ask lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter