The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERNET
I LOVE YOU

omg but i went to my aunt's to do my project since we had no internet for a few hours
and my cell storybook project is SO cute so far!

me and my friend were gonna go to the girls soccer game today
because everyone else in our little friend group thing is on the soccer teams
but then we were like lol nah
so we're going on thursday instead

the instructor has one of those voices that just sort of blur into background noise after a while

how much longer is this going to take

jesus i think the instructor is even putting himself to sleep

send assistance

why did it take so long to get the answer

do none of you plebes have google

he sounds like that stereotypical droning history professor yet he talks to us like we're in 2d grade.

that, sir, is truly a talent.

i got my schedule fixed today so now i get to eat lunch with all my friends. words can't describe how much better i feel about school now. lol

BTMovie soundtrack ;_____________________;

ikr! :3 i <3333333333 it

tumblr_lzz1t7Nms41qf3tlno6_250.gif

i was one of those irritating kids who played "the not-study" game through out my semester at school and still manged to get all A's/B's.

I don't feel like leaving the house.

But my interview with Build-a-Bear went well. Did my best, and that was all I could do.

there were times when i'd walk into economics and take a test after missing some days and still get a great grade.

like the time i came back after being sick for a week, didn't know any of the review questions and still got like a 96 on the test.

or in that same week when i got a 102 on a math quiz.

basically, the moral of this story is that i played the not study game and i won.

omg all of my bbys are gonna be in nashville tm~ there goes my concentration in class all day. it will be a sad day knowing i can't go );

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter