The Gym, salon AND Spa will open June 15

Spa’s voice mail message now states to leave a msg if your arrival is through aug. they will start taking reservations for after aug arrivals starting July 1st

Thanks for the info!! maybe that's why I haven't gotten a call back... not going till September :) I'm sure they are doing the best they can

Thank you to everyone who did all of the work and were so persistent. I booked for September today, I wouldn’t have known without this board!

Thanks for the update..just went to the website…there wasn’t any couples treatments..does anyone know if they are offering them..it is for our 25th wedding anniversary..

I just booked for July! I was so worried there wouldn't be any availability but it was totally open, lots of choices for times! Im so excited!

Thanks for the update..just went to the website…there wasn’t any couples treatments..does anyone know if they are offering them..it is for our 25th wedding anniversary..

I wasn't able to find them... that's what I was looking for too, but was able to book two massages at the same time

I wasn't able to find them... that's what I was looking for too, but was able to book two massages at the same time
When I called them, they were able to book a couples massage! They don't have any of the couple's packages other than the massage right now though. I couldn't find it online either.

Has anyone done the Hana Pohaku or signature lomi loom massages? Can't decide between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter