The Gym, salon AND Spa will open June 15

I actually got placed on hold by calling the spa number, and then got disconnected after waiting about 10 mins....sigh

Stood in line at the spa door for almost 90 minutes with little movement. Every 5-10 minutes they would let 1 person in to make a reservation. We leave Thursday, so I would have to get in today or tomorrow. It doesn’t appear that anyone is going in for appointments now, so I gave up. Good luck everyone!

got a hold of someone! Spa is crazy busy (surprise! I feel bad for them) so guest services is taking peoples info down (name, arrival date, confirmation number, & phone). He said the spa will call me back to try and schedule an appointment.

Last edited:
I have been on hold for 50 minutes so far... crossing my fingers that I don't get disconnected - I dialed over 100 times before I got through

got a hold of someone! Spa is crazy busy (surprise! I feel bad for them) so guest services is taking peoples info down (name, arrival date, confirmation number, & phone). He said the spa will call me back to try and schedule an appointment.
Same thing happened for me.

I'm very nervous about this. Did anyone ever get a weird voicemail box? one of my call trials I got a prompt to leave a voicemail, so I left my name and number but nothing has come of that so far

I will say that the time I got through to the person in guest services, I got through almost immediately--hardly any hold time.

For those who are still trying to make spa reservations at Aulani, today you actually get through on the spa telephone number, but get put through to a voicemail system where you can leave a detailed message. I was one of the ones who got through to a live person in guest services yesterday, but have not had any contact from anyone at the spa yet--I did leave a voicemail just now.

For those who are still trying to make spa reservations at Aulani, today you actually get through on the spa telephone number, but get put through to a voicemail system where you can leave a detailed message. I was one of the ones who got through to a live person in guest services yesterday, but have not had any contact from anyone at the spa yet--I did leave a voicemail just now.
I also got through to guest services yesterday but have not received a call back at all. I called again a few minutes ago and got voicemail now. I left them another msg. I am not getting my hopes up.

Spa’s voice mail message now states to leave a msg if your arrival is through aug. they will start taking reservations for after aug arrivals starting July 1st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter