The Gym, salon AND Spa will open June 15

Yes, I called today to try to book an appointment and they told me they are not making appointments until the 15th. I am hoping before the 15th they update what is open and the pricing. Right now, the price guide is not up.

I went to the spa a couple of years ago and enjoyed the facial. I am so looking forward to be able to go during my trip.

I’m here now and leaving on the 17th. They are saying the spa will have appointments available the 15th but you can’t book them until the 15th. Wonder how that will work? I’d love to go before we leave. Fingers crossed!
Sound like they are doing it this way because they want a soft opening????

Is there/was there an online/app option for booking spa appointments or is everything over the phone?

I'm almost certain I was able to book online in some fashion previously--like it was an email form and you put in what type of appt you were wanting and available days, or some such thing. I think I saw in the Disney Parks Blog article that it said you could book on the website or by calling.

I’m here now and leaving on the 17th. They are saying the spa will have appointments available the 15th but you can’t book them until the 15th. Wonder how that will work? I’d love to go before we leave. Fingers crossed!
Good luck! I hope you are successful. Really the only disappointment from our trip in May was that Laniwai was not yet open.

Where is this info posted?

There is an article on the Disney Parks Blog and it says "Starting June 15, you can reserve spa services including new added options such as foot massage, intense hydration facial, anti-aging LED mask, and more! " I read that as the foot massage, facial, etc. to be in addition to the existing spa menu, not that the spa is limited to those options.

The blog also mentions that some kid options will be available.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sney-spa-reopens-at-aulani-resort-on-june-15/

There is an article on the Disney Parks Blog and it says "Starting June 15, you can reserve spa services including new added options such as foot massage, intense hydration facial, anti-aging LED mask, and more! " I read that as the foot massage, facial, etc. to be in addition to the existing spa menu, not that the spa is limited to those options.

The blog also mentions that some kid options will be available.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sney-spa-reopens-at-aulani-resort-on-june-15/
Interesting. The article from DVCfan said "
Due to ongoing efforts to protect the health and safety of cast members and guests, some service adjustments have been made. Available offerings include:

Foot Massage
Intense Hydration Facial
Anti-Aging LED Mask
Access to the 5,000 sq. ft. Kula Wai outdoor hydrotherapy garden including private viality pools, whirlpool spas and more
Manicure, pedicure, and hair services
Mikimiki fitness center..
Maybe I am misunderstanding the context but to me it sounded as though the offerings were limited. Hopefully someone will post their findings on the 15th.

I would probably trust the Disney Parks Blog article first and foremost, given that that is official Disney communication. Of course, I'm also WANTING that to be the correct info....Lol

Please let us know how it is!!!

I've tried calling a couple times since 1pm central time, but still getting the "we are closed and not taking reservations" outgoing voicemail. Nowhere to make appts on the website yet either.

Called at 8am from inside Aulani and got front desk. They told me spa opening changed to 10 am. Called again at 10 am and sat on hold for awhile before I got bounced to front desk who said phone line was jammed and to use app. No way to book on app that I can see. Currently standing in line outside spa door t o talk with someone. Feels like waiting in an old line waiting to buy concert tickets:)

Called at 8am from inside Aulani and got front desk. They told me spa opening changed to 10 am. Called again at 10 am and sat on hold for awhile before I got bounced to front desk who said phone line was jammed and to use app. No way to book on app that I can see. Currently standing in line outside spa door t o talk with someone. Feels like waiting in an old line waiting to buy concert tickets:)
If there is a posted menu/price list can you please take a picture and post it? I'm interested to see if offerings have changed.

Continuous busy signal for the spa number now, and saw in a FB group for Aulani that folks have been sitting on hold for about 90 mins.

Same- I cannot figure out a way to book on the app or website... I am continuing to try to dial in, but I am just getting a busy signal. If anyone has any success, let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter