The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

Ohhh, yeah, I used to get points all the time.

Yeah, I feel that way too sometimes.
And I'm pretty good.
Hahah they're waste of my time...for now. lol
& that's good. :-)
except for me, right? :D and hello to you and brit. i cant keep up with all these posts when im on my phone.

Suuurrrreee :rolleyes: lol jk. Yeah except for you of course. hahah

Oh I saw that harry potter movie where that guy with no nose like.. throws glass at Dumbledore and then Dumbledore turns it to sand.
I felt bad when it showed that Snape guy getting teased as a kid.

I'm building a modern beach house in the Sims 3.

well, i gotta go. talk to everybody later. ally, have fun, be safe, etc. man, i sound like my mom. ill talk to you later. peace.

tab_explosion.png

Hah, I spent most of last night looking on that website. Also I was on cracked.com before looking at the comic (the alt-text says "Cracked.com is another inexpicable browser narcotic. They could write a list of the '17 worst haircuts in the Ottoman empire' and I would read through to the end, then click on all the links at the end")

Has Allie gone on holiday or something? That's got to be a factor in the thread's demise...

I can't believe I haven't been to the cinema since February...

That's not good.

I'm watching Mythbusters. Waiting for the big boom.

george was on XKCD... THATS MY SITE!!!!

but that one fits you so well

graphjam and XKCD were the 2 sites only I posted from... I just died a little inside

I love how no one else posted on this thread..so I'm gonna randomly post. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter