The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

Guess who's watching P&F...

Now i've got a nemesis!
My nema-nema, ooo my nema-nema-nema.
My nema-nema, ooo my nema-nema-nema

I'm this close /---/ to youtubing new episodes that having come out yet of random shows

This touchpad is really bugging me. It won't scroll anymore, or double click, but it opens things really quickly, which is also annoying.

I just wanna say guys that love Disney are the best. Now I will leave you all to your macho talk. :)

I've been cleaning someone's garden. It was full of stinging nettles. It's lucky I got stung twice (well, maybe just once... Not really sure) but I ended up cutting my thumb on a saw (not badly though)

I don't want to wear their gloves again. They've made my hands smell really bad.

Saw tons of wasps today.

Dinner soon (at last)

Dads and Kids night at LITP tonight. I'd like to go. I want to go into the 360 area to see if there's anything about T-Shirt printing. I could ask them there. Then find out if it's just painting a T-Shirt, or if you print a real shirt. Then I can plan the shirt I want. But then, I have no time to make a shirt, as i'm busy everyday except Sunday, where they're closed.

Saw tons of wasps today.

Dinner soon (at last)

Dads and Kids night at LITP tonight. I'd like to go. I want to go into the 360 area to see if there's anything about T-Shirt printing. I could ask them there. Then find out if it's just painting a T-Shirt, or if you print a real shirt. Then I can plan the shirt I want. But then, I have no time to make a shirt, as i'm busy everyday except Sunday, where they're closed.

I have to take my little brother to karate :p
Ever since I sat on a wasp and it stung my buttocks... I freak out at the sight of them :-)

Lark in the Park. Christian event lasting 2 weeks at the local park. Helped out for the last 6-7 years.

hey guys?
anyone use a website to get video games online... like Gamefly.com
idk if its worth my money or not? input would be nice:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter