The GH Official Thread Part 3

trip

family trip planner
Dang - Wish those hearings wouldn't pre-empt GH. This past week things were happening. I missed Anna confronting Finn and whatever is happening with Franco.
I know it's not a real problem but the soap world can move so slowly, I hate to miss out. ;)

• brockash

DIS Veteran
    It sounds like things are not going well for him, which is too bad. I remember watching a show, maybe celebrity wife swap with them and he and his family were living nicely in CA...I wonder what's happened since.

trip

family trip planner
    OK, GH fans - how would I know that brunette that was in Charlie's today (Monday)? Can't figure out where I know her from.

I had time to research where I know her from. Actor Amanda Setton played Kimberly Andrews on On Life to Live. I won't say what role she will have in General Hospital for those that like to be surprised.

Last edited:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    OK, GH fans - how would I know that brunette that was in Charlie's today (Monday)? Can't figure out where I know her from.

I had time to research where I know her from. Actor Amanda Setton played Kimberly Andrews on On Life to Live. I won't say what role she will have in General Hospital for those that like to be surprised.

I knew she looked familiar :headache: I googled her GH role..interesting.

• BellaBaby

(Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!
    I knew she looked familiar :headache: I googled her GH role..interesting.
    Very familiar to me as well. I googled and her role will be quite interesting! :thumbsup2

On OLTL, wasn't she involved in the Gigi Marasco and her sister storyline? I'm trying to remember...

Also, the hearings interrupted it for me as well. :crazy2:

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
    After eight months of hearing about her, what happened to Donna? Do they have a full time nanny for her or has she been shipped off to boarding school already.

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
    After eight months of hearing about her, what happened to Donna? Do they have a full time nanny for her or has she been shipped off to boarding school already.
    Donna's upstairs with the nanny. She spends more time with the nanny than her mother, who always looks completely put together and fully awake, unlike most mothers of newborns.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM