The GH Official Thread Part 3

Dang - Wish those hearings wouldn't pre-empt GH. This past week things were happening. I missed Anna confronting Finn and whatever is happening with Franco.
I know it's not a real problem but the soap world can move so slowly, I hate to miss out. ;)

It sounds like things are not going well for him, which is too bad. I remember watching a show, maybe celebrity wife swap with them and he and his family were living nicely in CA...I wonder what's happened since.

OK, GH fans - how would I know that brunette that was in Charlie's today (Monday)? Can't figure out where I know her from.

I had time to research where I know her from. Actor Amanda Setton played Kimberly Andrews on On Life to Live. I won't say what role she will have in General Hospital for those that like to be surprised.

Last edited:
OK, GH fans - how would I know that brunette that was in Charlie's today (Monday)? Can't figure out where I know her from.

I had time to research where I know her from. Actor Amanda Setton played Kimberly Andrews on On Life to Live. I won't say what role she will have in General Hospital for those that like to be surprised.

I knew she looked familiar :headache: I googled her GH role..interesting.

I knew she looked familiar :headache: I googled her GH role..interesting.
Very familiar to me as well. I googled and her role will be quite interesting! :thumbsup2

On OLTL, wasn't she involved in the Gigi Marasco and her sister storyline? I'm trying to remember...

Also, the hearings interrupted it for me as well. :crazy2:

After eight months of hearing about her, what happened to Donna? Do they have a full time nanny for her or has she been shipped off to boarding school already.

After eight months of hearing about her, what happened to Donna? Do they have a full time nanny for her or has she been shipped off to boarding school already.

Donna's upstairs with the nanny. She spends more time with the nanny than her mother, who always looks completely put together and fully awake, unlike most mothers of newborns.

I love that Tracy is back, but her entrance was so confusing! Did they mix up the episodes because of the impeachment hearings? She just suddenly appeared at the hospital on Monday and was part of the Christmas Carol story. But I saw a picture on Facebook of her entering the house with luggage. I wondered if I somehow missed her first appearance and even re-watched the previous episode. Nothing. Suddenly she was just there.

But then I saw her big entrance at the end of yesterday's (Thursday's) episode. She came into the house with her luggage, was ticked off about Monica's redecorating and started yelling. I'm going to assume they wanted to show the Christmas Carol episode before Christmas, and Monday was the last opportunity since Tuesday had a rerun and Wednesday had football. Then they continued with regular episodes, hence Tracy's actual return yesterday. Was anyone else confused, or was it just me?

Yes, I was confused too. And did I miss something, but how did they remodel the house so quickly? I thought it was the "old way" like last week?

Yes, I was confused too. And did I miss something, but how did they remodel the house so quickly? I thought it was the "old way" like last week?

It was the old way at least few weeks ago. The last time I can remember them showing it was around Thanksgiving when Brooklyn came home. Does that sound about right? Still, with all the painting and redecorating, they must have hired a ton of people to get it done so quickly. But Monica is filthy rich so I suppose it’s possible!

Yes, definitely when Brooklyn came home. Well, I would think it'd be a big job relocating the front door like that!

Does anyone know when new episodes will be back on? It's been pre-empted because of the hearings, but now it actually has been on, only to be a repeat.

Does anyone know when new episodes will be back on? It's been pre-empted because of the hearings, but now it actually has been on, only to be a repeat.
I'm assuming after the hearings... my on demand keeps saying episode 201 will be the next day...and then the next day it changes to the following day. How long are the hearings supposed to last? I know defense has through tomorrow, but then do they go right into voting about witnesses? If it's a yes, do they testify right away? I think at best we'll get a new episode maybe Thursday, but I think there's a good chance it could still be a while unless they start showing it at off times.

I'm assuming after the hearings... my on demand keeps saying episode 201 will be the next day...and then the next day it changes to the following day. How long are the hearings supposed to last? I know defense has through tomorrow, but then do they go right into voting about witnesses? If it's a yes, do they testify right away? I think at best we'll get a new episode maybe Thursday, but I think there's a good chance it could still be a while unless they start showing it at off times.

I was wondering if maybe they would put GH on a different channel while the hearings were on. ABC owns a few different channels, at least for the cable carrier I use. I agree I think the hearings will be going on for a while.

GH is the only soap not posting episodes On Demand. Y&R and Days have today’s episodes. The last GH episode available aired on Monday 1/20. Otherwise they’ve aired repeats (Shiloh’s death).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter