The GH Official Thread Part 3

It looks like Lucas is going to tell everyone Wiley is Michael's, just in time for Nelle to make off with Wiley. So we'll now spend time on Michael trying to find Nelle lol.

Yeah. Nelle’s on her way to Chase and Willow’s steal Wiley. Willow will try to protect him with her life. I hope they don’t draw it out too long. Nelle needs to end up back in prison for kidnapping, but dead would be better. I’m sick of her!

I like Carly, but I can't stand when she is so hypocritical . Who is she to read Brad the riot act when she did the same exact thing! She even justifies it to Jason saying they did it to protect Michael, Brad in a sense did it to protect Wiley as Nelle had a point about Sonny being dangerous. I just can't stand it, but I like the karma she gets with Nelle. Looks like Nelle is going to try to convince everyone she was unconscious and Brad switched the babies unbeknownst to her, poor Brad. I'm sure Brad didn't rat Julian out because he plans to blackmail Julian into helping him.

I’m the opposite. I love Nelle and the way she gets under all these self righteous characters’ skins. Every soap needs a good villain. The mob stories are what bore me.

I loved today's show and mention of Faith Roscoe,I miss her.

I like Carly, but I can't stand when she is so hypocritical . Who is she to read Brad the riot act when she did the same exact thing! She even justifies it to Jason saying they did it to protect Michael, Brad in a sense did it to protect Wiley as Nelle had a point about Sonny being dangerous.

I could not agree more! The hypocrisy is astounding.

Yeah, Carly is quite the hypocrite! Neither Brad nor Nelle had a good reason for what they did. Michael had every right to know his baby was alive. I really hope Nelle never gets access to him. I wonder if Michael will change his name back to Jonah or leave it as Wiley?

Katelyn MacMullen (Willow) is really doing some good acting today. I'm crying alone with her.

That baby playing Wiley is so laid back! Not a peep out of him. No fidgeting either. No matter how many different "strangers" he's placed with. :cutie:

That baby is adorable! Actually “those babies” because Wiley is played by twins. The other day he was looking off to the side and saying Mmmm-ma. Totally out of character because Wiley has two dads! I’m sure his mom was standing nearby. My friend’s 2-year old granddaughter would make a great actress. She’s always been chill about being held by anyone. As long as she’s fed, she’s happy!

That baby is adorable! Actually “those babies” because Wiley is played by twins. The other day he was looking off to the side and saying Mmmm-ma. Totally out of character because Wiley has two dads! I’m sure his mom was standing nearby. My friend’s 2-year old granddaughter would make a great actress. She’s always been chill about being held by anyone. As long as she’s fed, she’s happy!

Yes, I heard an interview with the twins' real mother. She said they definitely aren't that "chill" at home. And she mentioned that improv speech one of the twins made. Apparently, they call one of the characters by that name (not sure what it was) and he saw the person off-stage during the season. She said they'll all have to be a little more careful since the boys are now starting to talk!

I need help. :) Must have missed what happened between Brooklyn and her agent? The last I saw the agent and Brooklyn together she was deciding whether or not to exchange ELQ shares for her contract.

GH is on hiatus due to the Wuhan virus.
Last day of taping was March 13.
Production will resume on April 13.
No interruption in airing.

I need help. :) Must have missed what happened between Brooklyn and her agent? The last I saw the agent and Brooklyn together she was deciding whether or not to exchange ELQ shares for her contract.
She went to the home where Mike is staying to play and sing for the residents. She brought along meatballs from Olivia for Mike. They talked a while and he started talking about the importance of family. It struck her that she needed to put her family first. At least that is what I got.

To be honest, I don’t really recall but if I had to guess I would say Brook Lynn still has the shares. I don’t recall her signing them over or her taking back her contract so that leads me to believe she told Linc to go pound sand again.

And when she was singing for Mike and the residents, I’m sure she said something about it fulfilling her need to sing, even though she couldn’t sing commercially which I assume means she’s still under contract to Linc.

However, Nelle did sell her shares so Valentin does has them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter