The GF to Poly to TTC Walk

eclipseSD

Mouseketeer
How long a walk is it from the Grand Floridian to the TTC (through the Poly)? I have been thinking of doing this to possibly save time to getting to Epcot, instead of waiting for the resort monorail and taking the long ride to the TTC.

For example, if I wanted to get to Epcot for EMH, would I save time by walking straight to the TTC for the first monorail of the day to Epcot, or waiting for the resort monorail and transferring at TTC for Epcot?

I love walking and jogging in general, and this seems like fun for me, especially since the scenery around it is so beautiful. I would be interested in knowing how well lit it is at night, as I would like to be able to see where I am going in the dark.

If the TTC was linked via walkway to the CR, then the circle would be complete. However, I will take what I can get for now.

While staying at the Poly I jogged the path and while beautiful I wouldn't take it to save time. We went in Dec. and it was still dark in the morning and I thought the path was under - lit.

I'd do it to check out a different view of the resorts but the resorts are bigger than they appear.

Have a great trip!:wave:

That's a wonderful idea. You wouldn't save time: it would take about 20 minutes to get from the GF to the TTC, about the same length of time as if you'd taken the monorail. But you'd burn those nasty calories accrued during breakfast!

That walk sounds like a great thing to get the blood flowing in the morning.

But sotoalf - food in disney has pixie dust, so it has no calories!

Thank for the good idea when I go in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter