The Fixer and The Cookmaster:major pixie dust*IT'S FINISHED*EPILOGUE UP!!#389

jamal said:
THAT's how I recognize him. I just noticed where you live, too, Joanna. Do you have a houseful of inlaws and outlaws 24/7?????

dsnyfamily, thank you for reading our family's story! I'm glad to see ya here!

Jami

Well, I do (since I still live at home). But right now they are all back home in NJ, and I am down here on the college program.

Well, I do (since I still live at home). But right now they are all back home in NJ, and I am down here on the college program.

College program!!??? Did I know that? I may have my DS12 PM you. He thinks he may want to do it someday! It sounds wonderful!!

jamal said:
College program!!??? Did I know that? I may have my DS12 PM you. He thinks he may want to do it someday! It sounds wonderful!!

Oh go right ahead. I hope he does do the CP someday, because it is wonderful. I absolutely love it. And it is good that he is thinking ahead. And yes, I do have a huge family. :teeth:

Jamal -
You will be there when we are there. Thanks to all your wonderful pictures in your trip report I can keep my eye out for you. Blessings to you and your wonderful family. :thumbsup2

Thanks Pambo.

You will know me by the pack of Vikings and screamers in my wake.

Consider yourself WARNED!! I bet your kids are soooo excited. I am finally past the point (almost) of guilt of being there without my family.

It's just and International Food and Wine Festival, right?

I hope your family creates memories amid the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter