• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you are right, but this murderer has a lot of fans.....
They fall for her "letters to her fans".:rolleyes:
They won't get anywhere. It's just all ridiculous nonsense. It's the idea of Jodi getting more attention, it's more drama, it's more of her sociopathic ways. I don't think she cares about getting out. It's all just fun and games for her.

So, today TWO years ago, Jodi was convicted of 1st degree murder. It's also the day DD was born! I cannot believe she's TWO! We got up this morning and made pancakes. She's enjoying her Disney Jr shows while I get packed and ready for our trip out west.

I have a two year old! Yesterday I signed her up for Mothers Day Out in the fall. When did my baby girl grow up?!?:sad1::lovestruc

They will never gather that kind of money. If she is indigent sp? why can't she qualify for an appointed atty to file her motion? All this money would go to her parents. This is just disgusting.

Piglet, time fly's by. She will be in school before you know it. Oh and there is a Drew Peterson hearing going on right now.

They won't get anywhere. It's just all ridiculous nonsense. It's the idea of Jodi getting more attention, it's more drama, it's more of her sociopathic ways. I don't think she cares about getting out. It's all just fun and games for her.

So, today TWO years ago, Jodi was convicted of 1st degree murder. It's also the day DD was born! I cannot believe she's TWO! We got up this morning and made pancakes. She's enjoying her Disney Jr shows while I get packed and ready for our trip out west.

I have a two year old! Yesterday I signed her up for Mothers Day Out in the fall. When did my baby girl grow up?!?:sad1::lovestruc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BIG GIRL!!!!! :bday::yay::yay::yay:

THEY GROW SO FAST, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF HER!!!! :love:

They will never gather that kind of money. If she is indigent sp? why can't she qualify for an appointed atty to file her motion? All this money would go to her parents. This is just disgusting.

Piglet, time fly's by. She will be in school before you know it. Oh and there is a Drew Peterson hearing going on right now.

Wow! Can you imagine they are trying to profit from this. :sad2:
I saw that Drew Peterson was up to no good again. He is the sickest SOB!
Aaron Hernandez also has a hearing today, I'm not sure if its to set a trial date for the other murders he committed. Another piece of garbage.

Piglet, Happy Birthday to you DD :cake:.
I can't believe how quickly time marches by!

Does anyone know if there is tweeting for the 22nd? I will gladly tweet for it. Any bets Jodi shows up? :rotfl2:

Does anyone know if there is tweeting for the 22nd? I will gladly tweet for it. Any bets Jodi shows up? :rotfl2:

I don't know, but I would BET she will show up....... Unless of course she has to wear stripes.... :charac2::tongue::tongue::tongue:

It looks like she has kept her promise to not be there tomorrow. But if both attys have quit being the atty who is standing in the gap? The hearing is at 8:30 am. So if there is tweets I will post them. Hope everyone had a great day on Fathers day!

I will be out all day. Actually have a day off and meeting my Mom and Sisters for a day together.
Tweet away. I will have twitter on. (what's your tweet name?)
Thanks.xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter