• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Piglet girl, congratulations on baby #2, wishing you all the best.:flower:
Congratulations pigletgirl! (It's in her signature, due New Year's Eve! I hope you get another tax deduction for 2015, PG! ;) )

And now for utterly shocking news which no one could have possibly predicted...
RESTITUTION HEARING RESET TO JUNE 22, 2015.

Who'dathunkit. :rolleyes:

Go
Congratulations pigletgirl! (It's in her signature, due New Year's Eve! I hope you get another tax deduction for 2015, PG! ;) )

And now for utterly shocking news which no one could have possibly predicted...
RESTITUTION HEARING RESET TO JUNE 22, 2015.

Who'dathunkit. :rolleyes:
Golly, shows how much attention I pay ;)

Yes, who would have THUNKIT????? LMAO. did they say why?

Go

Golly, shows how much attention I pay ;)

Yes, who would have THUNKIT????? LMAO. did they say why?
Not that I could find. But I just saw this tweet in the process...

21h21 hours ago
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
#JodiArias cell moved to a dif spot in Lumley because of "intelligence" gathered by DOC. They would not comment on nature of information.

Wonder if she was trying to communicate with morse code with another inmate? ;)

Not that I could find. But I just saw this tweet in the process...

21h21 hours ago
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
#JodiArias cell moved to a dif spot in Lumley because of "intelligence" gathered by DOC. They would not comment on nature of information.

Wonder if she was trying to communicate with morse code with another inmate? ;)
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

FROM NURMI'S TWITTER OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:
"The parents of Jodie Arias are claiming that her "legal team" endorses a particular fund for her appeal. Truth is, I endorse no such fund!"

I am startung to like this guy...... I can't even believe I just said that.

"The parents of Jodie Arias are claiming that her "legal team" endorses a particular fund for her appeal. Truth is, I endorse no such fund!"

I agree! :scared: I can't stand Willie though.

I agree! And I bet it's just pissing JA and her family off. :teeth:

Last time I saw Willie interviewed, within a few days after the penalty phase, she was still spouting her ignorance, like all she did was hit rewind.

I am having a hard time reading it, can you dechiper for me? And it figures. It is to funny the account that sandy and her dad have up say they need 250 thousand dollars to file the motion in two years……:rolleyes1

Oh no, I'm not gonna even try to read it through. It sounds like parasitic prison crap, one con trying to stay relevant by using another con.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :wave:

Reading this pile of crap below............:crazy2:

Hi everyone! I hope all is well. I'm getting settled in, but I'm still being processed. The day I arrived, everyone was professional and efficient. My mom said I look tired in my DOC photo. someone else said I look sad. I was neither. What happened was they told me where to stand and where to look at the cam), right then someone flipped on three bright halogen lights. It was like trying to stare at the Sun! Or God. Lol. I was trying hard not to squint too much. ( now I understand why Debbie Milke was squinting in her DOC photo - nothing prepares the eyes for that flood of brightness). Then I was taken to CDU (Complex Detention Unit) and placed on "watch" (suicide watch, that is). Not for "mental health" reasons, I was told, since I wasn't suicidal, but for "security reasons", whatever that means. After a week, I was brought over to Lumley. I was not put in Debbie's old cell. Lots of people thought so. Even I thought that was where I was going. I'm a few doors down. My cell is not blue, as many have thought (further validation that you just can't trust the media). My cell is freshly painted - white walls, grey desk and shelving, unfinished concrete floor. Still smells like paint. New in other words. It feels clean. All bolded is LIES.

This place is teaming with little animals. Lots of different birds and prairie dogs ( at least that's what everyone calls them) running around. The prairie dogs are ADORABLE. They look like a cross between a squirrel & a gofer (sp). I saw one take off w/a chunk of bologna the other day! (Yep, there is bologna here!) I also saw some officers dropping poisonous pellets in their dens (frown emoticon). Population control, I guess. PRAIRIE DOGS and BOLOGNA.....are.you.kidding.me

I won't go on too much about the food It's a MAJOR improvement from my last location. Everyone says how awful the food at MCSO is. I didn't think so; it's just bland. My only complaint was that it's not sustainable for long-term inmates. It was all sugar and starch (which is soon to be sugar) in the morning. I called it "the diabetes-inducing diet". At night, we were served lots of soy protein (which Arpaio thanks is healthy but which studies show otherwise). I'm glad to now have a healthier, more wholesome, well-rounded diet. FOOD....she wants to discuss the FOOD and how HEALTHY IT IS........................whattt.

I'm currently segregated. Still, I've seen many familiar faces since arriving. Having been at Estrella for 6.5 years, I've seen many people go before me. Everyone's been kind, respectful and warm. Do not believe this for one minute. They all hate and loathe you, HODI.

I've gotten some interesting feedback on my sentencing, most of it very supportive, even congratulatory. The general consensus (that I'm getting) is that people are glad I stuck up for myself. One girl said I have "lady balls" (LOL). One guy said what I said was "way overboard". I'm sure it made some of my friends uncomfortable, and maybe even disappointed some of you. Well that wasn't my intention, I have to say, I only wish I would have said MORE , not less. For example, I wish I would have stuck up for Juror 17 after you-know-who threw her under the bus, because we all know that there was not just one tainted juror - there were ELEVEN. I owe my life to #17 and the least I could have done was stick up for her. But much of what I said was on the fly. It wasn't prepared. I had only intended to apologize and declare my own commitment to pay restitution. (Even though I wasn't the one who forced everyone to trial - twice. No, of course I wasn't going to say that part.) But Bryce was right about what he posted later that day. My statement was not an appeal for leniency. God himself could have parted the heavens and commanded the judge to be lenient - she would have disobeyed him. So, after two trials with a corrupt prosecutor, then having to listen to more lies and distortions and facts from the TA camp at sentencing - well, my high tolerance for B.S. had simply reached its maximum capacity. I consulted with my legal team; they gave their blessing. They said, "Do it. You know she's going to give you natural life today. You have nothing to lose." so I spoke my mind. Like I said, my only regret is that I didn't say more. THIS ENTIRE PARAGRAPH IS BULLCRAP.

If you wrote a letter to the judge, thank you! It's probably not something one does very often. The judge took 10 minutes to read, what, almost 30 letters? - which doesn't include the 75 feet or so of travel time from the bench to chambers and back. I've gotten lots of mail, I'm not able to buy envelopes/paper yet, so don't give up on me if you don't hear back for a little while. I don't know how long they'll keep me in limbo. If you wrote the first week, & I received it, you'll be getting a mini note from me. The ONLY mail she has gotten is how much you are HATED.

Thank you all so much. I'm really not worthy. Your love/support/friendship is precious to me. Deep, deep gratitude for each of you - JODI ARIAS

P. S. Lots of people have written expressing concern about sending photos and putting me over my limit. Don't worry about that. Let me manage my photos. Send away! {wink emoticon).

I feel all she did was LIE throughout this entire letter. Its just filled with her LIES. She is, has been and will always be nothing more than a LIAR. I mean come on, if you are sitting ALL DAY 24 HOURS A DAY in a JAIL CELL of course you
are going to SPIN some pile of CRAP like this above letter and then send it out so that WE ALL THINK THAT JAIL IS RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS.
HODI is completely DELUSIONAL.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :wave:

Reading this pile of crap below............:crazy2:

I feel all she did was LIE throughout this entire letter. Its just filled with her LIES. She is, has been and will always be nothing more than a LIAR. I mean come on, if you are sitting ALL DAY 24 HOURS A DAY in a JAIL CELL of course you
are going to SPIN some pile of CRAP like this above letter and then send it out so that WE ALL THINK THAT JAIL IS RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS.
HODI is completely DELUSIONAL.
Jodi has lied through out all of hearings and the trial, and she may be in denial forever. She has her mom and dad wrapped around her little finger to lie for her as well.

Oh no, I'm not gonna even try to read it through. It sounds like parasitic prison crap, one con trying to stay relevant by using another con.
Its okay I was only looking for a general over view of the garbage. I guess we will be back on the june 22nd, wanna bet Jodi shows up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter