The Elite Dis - Archives :P

So you're thinking of denying DIS members because you only want 15?
Isnt that what the other guild is doing? Its an idea, dont jump all over me. Thats just an idea I threw out there. YOU know that absolutely no one talked in the other guild
Hey, good idea, taz

and, your right shadow

BTW, if we don't use my forum, its still great practice ;)

Don't vote for mine because I worked at it

Great idea about practicing on there. :thumbsup2

And, we can either have a page with ads or part of rockingourroos.com

Just to clarify this point. Your site wouldn't be a part of our site. It would be a completely separate site with it's own url and design template. It would run on the same software so that you could set up all the same features if you wanted to. Or different ones. Look at Drupal.org. It's a very flexible CMS.

Just to clarify this point. Your site wouldn't be a part of our site. It would be a completely separate site with it's own url and design template. It would run on the same software so that you could set up all the same features if you wanted to. Or different ones. Look at Drupal.org. It's a very flexible CMS.

Yes. Also, I do know PHP, and recently learned how to create pretty professional layouts. So if Esmeralda decides she wants a website, anybody can contact me and I certainly could give some help in the PHP/Layout department.

Ok I'll edit that

w00t Thanks for the info :)

Yes. Also, I do know PHP, and recently learned how to create pretty professional layouts. So if Esmeralda decides she wants a website, anybody can contact me and I certainly could give some help in the PHP/Layout department.

I think insdead of one head leader it should be we all have input on the site/guild

If she didnt want one cant me and goofy make it?

I think insdead of one head leader it should be we all have input on the site/guild

If she didnt want one cant me and goofy make it?

I don't want to be speaking for her. So I am going to try and put my input to a minimum but, she may have different plans. I don't know what she is going to do, so I think we should wait to see what she says. We shouldn't be counting our chickens before they hatch, and we still need to make the transition. Then after we make the full switch, then you guys can talk as a group, about what you think should happen. Not all active members of the guild post on this topic. So once the group moves over, we can account for who made it, and you guys can talk about plans.

I don't want to be speaking for her. So I am going to try and put my input to a minimum but, she may have different plans. I don't know what she is going to do, so I think we should wait to see what she says. We shouldn't be counting our chickens before they hatch, and we still need to make the transition. Then after we make the full switch, then you guys can talk as a group, about what you think should happen. Not all active members of the guild post on this topic. So once the group moves over, we can account for who made it, and you guys can talk about plans.

Is she on often?

I posted this on the RoR thread:
How about our guilds get together for a fireworks viewing event? We could meet at Port Royal on July 3rd at 9PM (Eastern) on a server TBA

I discussed the website and forum issue with Goofy and he is willing to take charge of that, so I'm fine with whatever he decides to do.. my first job as guildmaster is to delegate that duty :rotfl2:

Taz, if you want to make your own website and link it to the guild website, I think that would be a good idea.. there are a lot of graphics and things on the pirates website you can download that will help in making your page.

Anyone that wants to join the guild, feel free.. the more the merrier.. and I think a fireworks meet sounds good.

Sorry for not being around the past day.. our dog is having surgery and I'm picking her up in a few hours.. not sure how she'll be feeling, but I will try to be around tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!