The Elite Dis - Archives :P

I discussed the website and forum issue with Goofy and he is willing to take charge of that, so I'm fine with whatever he decides to do.. my first job as guildmaster is to delegate that duty :rotfl2:

Taz, if you want to make your own website and link it to the guild website, I think that would be a good idea.. there are a lot of graphics and things on the pirates website you can download that will help in making your page.

Anyone that wants to join the guild, feel free.. the more the merrier.. and I think a fireworks meet sounds good.

Sorry for not being around the past day.. our dog is having surgery and I'm picking her up in a few hours.. not sure how she'll be feeling, but I will try to be around tonight.

So you do think that there should be a lot in the guild? There is either that way or a closer guild with less

Ok, I'll talk to pete about his site

It's a great site, and since he is offering it to us, that would be great.

What do you guys think about the two forums? Please go to www.rockingourroos.com and www.tedf.ne1.net and tell me what you think (my PM box is always open ;))

I really like the layout of the Rocking Our Roos page, but it looks more labor intensive for the webmaster than the general forum.

I really like the layout of the Rocking Our Roos page, but it looks more labor intensive for the webmaster than the general forum.

I think it takes Pete about 20 minutes to get the basic layout up. Not labor intensive at all. Our website is a "guild build" - we ALL have administratative rights and contribute to the whole thing, so it's not just one person doing it. We all are in charge of our own member pages, and we all can put up anything we want on the front page, or any page for that matter....

We just need him when we have a problem or mess something up on the site, then it's "Oh Peeeeeeeeeeeete!!" :rotfl2:

I think it takes Pete about 20 minutes to get the basic layout up. Not labor intensive at all. Our website is a "guild build" - we ALL have administratative rights and contribute to the whole thing, so it's not just one person doing it. We all are in charge of our own member pages, and we all can put up anything we want on the front page, or any page for that matter....

We just need him when we have a problem or mess something up on the site, then it's "Oh Peeeeeeeeeeeete!!" :rotfl2:

I loved your pink Jedi costume! So do your boys think "My mom is the coolest for dressing up as a Jedi" or are they already in the "Gees, mom, act your age" stage yet?

So you do think that there should be a lot in the guild? There is either that way or a closer guild with less

Well, I think if the biggest complaint was that our guild members weren't very active, the more guild members we have the more active it will be. We can try it like this and see how it works out.

Pink - love the pink jedi costume :love:

I loved your pink Jedi costume! So do your boys think "My mom is the coolest for dressing up as a Jedi" or are they already in the "Gees, mom, act your age" stage yet?

Thank you! Well.... my 18 yo thinks everything is stupid (and so I guess I fall into that category, LOL), my 16 yo at first thought my costume looked like a bathrobe, but once we got there and I put the full thing on, he said I looked " really good" - I'll take any compliment I can get at that age :), my 11 yo still thinks I'm the best, in Jedi costume or out... :woohoo:

Pink - love the pink jedi costume :love:

Thank you! Thank you!

9 Eastern on PADRES DEL FUEGO!

All Dis Members may attend!

And yes, I'm making a new account just for tonight so that I can actually talk! :banana:

(I hate how July and June both look the same :rotfl2:)

Server: Jamigos

And, Esmeralda likes my forum better than Pete's, so please sign up at www.tedf.ne1.net! (click the little red x in the upper right when you get there)

Don't worry, we will have a website soon too

And, Esmeralda likes my forum better than Pete's, so please sign up at www.tedf.ne1.net! (click the little red x in the upper right when you get there)

Don't worry, we will have a website soon too

If your going to have the same forums as ours why don't you just run the forums we have, that way we still have the members and everything? :confused3

If your going to have the same forums as ours why don't you just run the forums we have, that way we still have the members and everything? :confused3

Its possible to change the head creator or whatever it's called?

You know what, guys. If you go with the site Petez sets up for you, you can BOTH play and design to your hearts' content!

I get the feeling that your guild is already having a little power struggle going on. Not good. Petez will be back tomorrow - I'm sure he'll be happy to get you started. I know you're all rearing to go, but hang on one more day.

You can even link that forum that Goofy set up to the main site (by the way, it looks great, Goofy). But it sounds like both of you want a hand in the overall design and upkeep of the main site so there's no reason why both of you can't work together. :goodvibes

You know what, guys. If you go with the site Petez sets up for you, you can BOTH play and design to your hearts' content!

I get the feeling that your guild is already having a little power struggle going on. Not good. Petez will be back tomorrow - I'm sure he'll be happy to get you started. I know you're all rearing to go, but hang on one more day.

You can even link that forum that Goofy set up to the main site (by the way, it looks great, Goofy). But it sounds like both of you want a hand in the overall design and upkeep of the main site so there's no reason why both of you can't work together. :goodvibes

Thanks!

I don't think it's a power struggle

Just that taz thought I basically appointed myself, even though all I said was that I could help

I never said that I wanted to be the sole website operator, but Esmerelda "delegated that duty" to me

Thanks!

I don't think it's a power struggle

Just that taz thought I basically appointed myself, even though all I said was that I could help

I never said that I wanted to be the sole website operator, but Esmerelda "delegated that duty" to me

OK then. Sounds good. :thumbsup2

Backing away slowly to my OWN thread... :goodvibes

OK then. Sounds good. :thumbsup2

Good idea :lmao:

I'm trying out that other editor, lets see what its like

Can I paste pictures?

nope only image locations

But then they turn into pics!

mini_talk.gif

Lets stay with that old one

Its possible to change the head creator or whatever it's called?
Yes, I would just make whoever is running the forum the head admin.

I can't write CSS for my life :rotfl:
Yes, that's why I was wondering if you wanted it, it's all written ;)

You can even use those scripts I have and continue to run the pins and elitebucks, it's very simple :)
Make no sudden movements :rotfl:

Yes, I would just make whoever is running the forum the head admin.

Yes, that's why I was wondering if you wanted it, it's all written ;)

You can even use those scripts I have and continue to run the pins and elitebucks, it's very simple :)

Make no sudden movements :rotfl:
That sounds GREAT!

We will have to consult Esmerelda

But you can make me an admin so I can figure it out ;)

Although, all of the people that are no longer in our guild would still be members

That sounds GREAT!

We will have to consult Esmerelda

But you can make me an admin so I can figure it out ;)

Although, all of the people that are no longer in our guild would still be members

Yea I will make you and admin.

ETA: Your an admin now, once you log into the Admin CP there will be a white box with notes, they will explain thing.

Yea I will make you and admin.

ETA: Your an admin now, once you log into the Admin CP there will be a white box with notes, they will explain thing.

Are you serious? It's an Invision Power Board?

That's what I've been using!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter