The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I got a medium and I’m usually a 6-8 in dresses.
How is the fit? According to Disney you should have bought a small. Do you like the dress? Recommend it? Did it shrink at all when you washed it? I never buy xs so I am very leary to do so. I am leaning towards buying the small, I would rather it be a little to big than too small.

I would buy the small if I were you.
Medium fits great on me, I’m sure small would have been too tight in the bust. I’m like a 36C.
Haven’t worn or washed it yet but love the fit and am excited to wear it on my December trip!

I would buy the small if I were you.
Medium fits great on me, I’m sure small would have been too tight in the bust. I’m like a 36C.
Haven’t worn or washed it yet but love the fit and am excited to wear it on my December trip!
Thank you!! I appreciate your help.

Was in there yesterday: those dresses are exquisite.

They are a work of art.

Especially Orange bird and the Tiki dress.

I dont even wear dresses that often.

Thinking of buying one and just having it on display.

Was in there yesterday: those dresses are exquisite.

They are a work of art.

Especially Orange bird and the Tiki dress.

I dont even wear dresses that often.

Thinking of buying one and just having it on display.

The best place to display them is on YOU! I have the tiki one and love the fit! I get tons of compliments everytime I wear it. I say buy it and enjoy it!

I ordered the 'small world' dress and the bellhop dress in size Large after reading that some may not have much give around the chest. The bellhop dress has elastic panels in the back, very comfy and fit is great. It fit me and my 13 yr old daughter who has a small chest. The fabric is nice and stretchy. I wear a 36C/150lb/5'7 and read that the dresses ran small, along with this and the size chart said the med waist fit 29"- I am not anywhere near this, but all my other dresses are mediums. I was disappointed that the large small world dress was way to big in the chest, the straps are not adjustable and they are way too long. The dress is no longer on the Disney.com, so I may try to shorten the straps and take it in on each side. I don't know for certain that the medium would have fit, but I can pinch quite a bit of fabric on this.

Thank you for this great info! "I wear a 36C/150lb/5'7 ordered size Large" Extremely helpful review!

Last edited:

I am joining in now to add I saw the dresses on the Shop Parks App today. When I add it to the cart the App puts in my AP discount. I am so tempted by the Haunted Mansion dress and am totally rationalizing it that I could wear it to work. I just never spend that much money on clothes!

Oh my! These dresses are gorgeous!! I just purchased the Cinderella dress online and am planning to order the Minnie and Christmas dresses if the fit is good!! OOOH! can't wait till it arrives!!!

Thank you everyone for posting about these dresses and fit!!!

I did not get my AP discount ...
Was I suppose to do something to get it with the free shipping ???

Shopdisney (logged in using our Disney account which would have our ap listed on it). It had our address and payment info already so why would it not also have my ap?

So you can only use your phone to get the ap doscount ??

Shopdisney (logged in using our Disney account which would have our ap listed on it). It had our address and payment info already so why would it not also have my ap?

So you can only use your phone to get the ap doscount ??

So this is weird. On the app the price for the Haunted Mansion dress is $118. AP price comes up and brings price down to $94.40. BUT on Shop Disney (old Disney Store) starting price is $98. On Shop Disney there isn't an AP discount.

yep! pretty crazy about the price difference.

Does anyone know how much the Haunted Mansion dress is selling for in the store? The price difference is just odd to me and I was wondering if it is a weird thing with the app right now.

I wish the Disney Store would show front & back
Does anyone know how much the Haunted Mansion dress is selling for in the store? The price difference is just odd to me and I was wondering if it is a weird thing with the app right now.

I wonder if the price difference is because of the AP discount. I wonder if you can go into an actual Disney Store (brick & mortar) get them to order the dress for you and give you an AP discount and use your Disney Credit card for an additional 10% off plus get free shipping. Just a thought. We have a store close by but I'm not AP and it's a bit of a drive. Sorry - No Clue :worried:

The listing disappeared yesterday evening, but I was able to order the Tiki dress on the shopdisney website yesterday (not the app, I didn't check the app, but my friend told me it was more expensive) for ONLY $78! I'm pretty sure this dress is one that is usually listed for $118. I didn't get my Disney Visa discount on it, but I did get the free shipping. I'm actually wondering if it was an error in pricing on the website, since it was so much lower, and then disappeared later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter