The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I think it depends on the dress & material. I have the teacups dress & the tiki dress, and both were quite large on me. I went a size down and they were still a little loose. I've heard different things about the small world dress though, and since it's a different cut & material that makes sense.

Oh oh! I ordered the Tiki dress in a medium. I hope it's not too big. The size chart by measurements had me at large, but I didn't trust it so I sized down one!

Oh oh! I ordered the Tiki dress in a medium. I hope it's not too big. The size chart by measurements had me at large, but I didn't trust it so I sized down one!
I think you should be good! It was a little loose in the bust for me but the hips are free so it's not like it's supposed to be very tight anyway. :)

I just checked shop disney to see if they restocked sizes on the Minnie dress and it is completely gone the only reason I was going to order online instead of buying it on our next trip was I had a 20% off coupon (I can't use it on the app)
We are thinking about doing annual passes on our next trip so I will be able to get 20% off in store if we decide to upgrade.

I usually wear a medium or an 8 in dresses, but disney stuff always seems tiny to me. Maybe I’m just in denial because I’ve had four kids and things seem to have permanently migrated from where they were located in my 20s.

So I just got mine today and the medium fits. But if I were to gain five pounds, I don't think it would. I think it would still fit if I were to lose 10 pounds, though.

So for my size (size 8 in dresses, 5'4, 36C), I think the medium is the right size. I think the large may be too big, and the small would definitely be a no go. Didn't you get the large? How did you think it fit?

So I just got mine today and the medium fits. But if I were to gain five pounds, I don't think it would. I think it would still fit if I were to lose 10 pounds, though.

So for my size (size 8 in dresses, 5'4, 36C), I think the medium is the right size. I think the large may be too big, and the small would definitely be a no go. Didn't you get the large? How did you think it fit?

It hasn't arrived yet. I'll definitely update when I get my hands on it, though! It was supposed to arrive today, but the tacking just changed to Friday.

So for my size (size 8 in dresses, 5'4, 36C), I think the medium is the right size. I think the large may be too big, and the small would definitely be a no go.

Same exact experience. I just got mine today. I tried a large on at the store, and it felt like it was much bigger than the medium. The straps were a good inch or more too long. I don't think I will have to take up the straps on the medium at all though. So excited. I think I found my immediate motivation to exercise and not overeat, so that I have room to eat and wear it at Food & Wine at the beginning of November:)

Same exact experience. I just got mine today. I tried a large on at the store, and it felt like it was much bigger than the medium. The straps were a good inch or more too long. I don't think I will have to take up the straps on the medium at all though. So excited. I think I found my immediate motivation to exercise and not overeat, so that I have room to eat and wear it at Food & Wine at the beginning of November:)
The large is definitely roomy on me. I did shorten the straps to the second button. It doesn’t look crazy big on me, though, so I’ll stick with the large rather than switch for a medium. I also tried it on at night after eating dinner. So maybe on an empty stomach in the morning it would be looser? I didn’t know it had pockets. I don’t know why but that made me so happy.

The large is definitely roomy on me. I did shorten the straps to the second button. It doesn’t look crazy big on me, though, so I’ll stick with the large rather than switch for a medium. I also tried it on at night after eating dinner. So maybe on an empty stomach in the morning it would be looser? I didn’t know it had pockets. I don’t know why but that made me so happy.

I was very excited when I realized it had pockets. In 2015, we went to a good friends wedding in San Francisco near xmas; DH was the best man. It took forever to find a dress. When I finally found pretty much exactly what I wanted, the dress had pockets, just like the Tiki dress:jumping2: Several women at the wedding noticed me using the pockets and were flabbergasted. It's amazing what can excite some days:)

Okay new dress I haven't seen before from the Dress Shop linked below!

Looks like a velvet bodice with green and red flowers and little umbrellas around the bottom. Does anyone have any info on this?

https://instagram.com/p/BafsA0ijbIA/

It's an interesting dress, but I can't quite tell what the theme is. It's kind of Mary Poppins, kind of xmassy. I wish they would do a more obvious Mary Poppins dress or a Dole Whip dress.

Sure it comes out after my birthday... I’ve been waiting to see this and the Captain America dress since previewed at d23 maybe I’ll have to check it out Wine and Dine if that and the rest of next seasons line are out

I'm completely torn between the tight hop girl dress and the Christmas dress. I know the former is inspired by the Haunted Mansion but it would also look AMAZING as a Christmas dress, plus it could be used as an special occasion dress whereas the actual Christmas dress couldn't.

I usually wear an XL (5'5 and 190 pounds) and I'm wondering if they run small as other Disney clothing does.

Okay new dress I haven't seen before from the Dress Shop linked below!

Looks like a velvet bodice with green and red flowers and little umbrellas around the bottom. Does anyone have any info on this?

AAAAHHHHHHH - LOOOOVEEE IT!!!

POCKETS - LOL!!

I was so excited about the pockets in the HM and TOT dresses too. My DH laughed at me.
Was very disappointed that the belle dress didn't have any

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter