The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

we will have to arrange a meet and greet.

Last time I went on a cruise that we had a meet and greet...they set it up for the first day on the ship and hardly anybody showed up because either they didn't know how to find it or they were too busy looking around. Maybe we can do it the second day or the sea day (if we have one...lol). The other family is really excited about the cruise and the FE project. It made it a little more magical to them. SHe is really crafty and is really enjoying this. What a ay to start your cruise experience...Best cruiseline and then extra fun on top of that. wait til I tell her we are gonna possibly do a meet and greet...:banana::cheer2::yay::woohoo::dance3:

Last time I went on a cruise that we had a meet and greet...they set it up for the first day on the ship and hardly anybody showed up because either they didn't know how to find it or they were too busy looking around. Maybe we can do it the second day or the sea day (if we have one...lol). The other family is really excited about the cruise and the FE project. It made it a little more magical to them. SHe is really crafty and is really enjoying this. What a ay to start your cruise experience...Best cruiseline and then extra fun on top of that. wait til I tell her we are gonna possibly do a meet and greet...:banana::cheer2::yay::woohoo::dance3:

THIS WILL BE OUR 10th DISNEY CRUISE. IT WILL BE OUR 4th DREAM CRUISE. EVERY CRUISE WE HAVE GRABBED A DRINK OF THE DAY AND HEADED UP TO THE VERY TOP DECK TO LOOK DOWN TO WATCH THE SAILAWAY. ON THE DREAM WE STAND INFRONT OF THE AQUADUCK ENTRANCE. CARA AND HAILEY AND SKYE ITS THEIR FIRST TIME. SO I IMAGINE THEY WILL STAND DOWN BY THE FRONT. I WILL TRY TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THEM FROM ABOVE. MOST LIKELY YOU WILL FIND US UP THERE.WE COULD MEET THERE FOR SAILAWAY. I GUESS WE CAN WAIT TO SEE THE SIZE OF THE GROUP. ONE TIME WE MET AT THE LOUNGE AS YOU ENTER THE DISTRICT AREA AROUND 3pm.

Since you have been on the Dream before (many times) is there a must see or must do that you would not miss anytime you are on this ship. I want to make sure we don't miss a thing. Since it is our first time on this specific ship I am sure we will spend alot of time just wandering around looking at it and trying to get our berrings (sp).
:confused:

since you have been on the dream before (many times) is there a must see or must do that you would not miss anytime you are on this ship. I want to make sure we don't miss a thing. Since it is our first time on this specific ship i am sure we will spend alot of time just wandering around looking at it and trying to get our berrings (sp).
:confused:

hmmmmm lets see! Looks like you have 2 kids coming. Make sure they go to the kids deck. Its a lot more advanced than wonder or magic. The detective game is fun. Laura and i never finished it, because i think it ends before midnight and starts over. Laura and i like the adult pool area. Hardly anyone there. Dont miss the pirate show ontop of the ship. The line for aquaduck isnt usually long first thing in the morning. Definately dont miss your rotation for dining in animators palate. Its more entertaining than the old one. For us its best of the 3. If i remember right they have a lighting of the christmas tree ceremony. Oh and for the fireworks if your on the top deck stand on the right. If your down on pool level go closer to the left.

oh and i found paducah on the map.

Glad you found us...then we really do exist...lol

Thank you for all the info. Do they still introduce the family's as they enter the ship? Also do they have meet and greets with the princesses. We have two little princesses with us so they will want to meet them if possible.
:wizard:pixiedust:

Glad you found us...then we really do exist...lol

Thank you for all the info. Do they still introduce the family's as they enter the ship? Also do they have meet and greets with the princesses. We have two little princesses with us so they will want to meet them if possible.
:wizard:pixiedust:

YOU CAN HAVE THEM INTRODUCE YOU WHAT EVER WAY YOU WANT. IM TELLING THEM HOW I WANT MY SON TO BE INTRODUCED:rotfl2: FIGMENT AND HIS 3 PRINCESSES ON THEIR FIRST CRUISE.:rotfl2: WHEN WE WERE ON LAST DEC THEY HAD I THINK 5 PRINCESSES IN THE MAIN FOYER. YOU LINED UP FOR EACH ONE.

we just booked this cruise. :sail:

Were planning on a week at WDW but decided to do 5 days at WDW and this Dream cruise.

This will be our 8th Disney cruise but 1st on the Dream.

I'm mike/underdog and will be joined by my lovely bride of 37 years Robin.

We are glad to have you...I am sure that you are as excited as we all are about this cruise. If you look back on afew of the conversations on this thread you will see that we are gonna have a fishextender gift exchange. I don't know alot about it but dvcnut can tell you more. We would love to have you and your lovely bride join us.....

we just booked this cruise. :sail:

Were planning on a week at wdw but decided to do 5 days at wdw and this dream cruise.

This will be our 8th disney cruise but 1st on the dream.

I'm mike/underdog and will be joined by my lovely bride of 37 years robin.

welcome to the group!! Laura and i have been married 36 years. If your interested in joining the fe let me know. So far its a small group. I SEE IN A PHOTO ON ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS CRUISES YOUR WEARING A DVC HAT. ARE YOU MEMBERS. WE HAVE BEEN MEMBERS SINCE 98. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AT WDW IN DEC?

Hi everyone,

Looks like our family will be joining you all also. **So Excited To Cruise Again!**

This will be the second cruise for our kids, my husband and I have been on several together...but this is our first on the Dream.

We'll be flying in Saturday and then staying a few days at the new Art of Animation Resort to hit Disney World after the cruise.

For this cruise, it'll be myself, husband David (everyone calls him "OB"), our daughter Talia who is 17 and our son Keegan who is 12.

I can't wait to get to know everyone and finish reading through the rest of the posts. Looking forward to the FE too. DVC DEERNUT I sent an you an email with all our information. Thanks for taking the time to organize this...it's always so much fun!

Brandy

Hi everyone,

Looks like our family will be joining you all also. **So Excited To Cruise Again!**

This will be the second cruise for our kids, my husband and I have been on several together...but this is our first on the Dream.

We'll be flying in Saturday and then staying a few days at the new Art of Animation Resort to hit Disney World after the cruise.

For this cruise, it'll be myself, husband David (everyone calls him "OB"), our daughter Talia who is 17 and our son Keegan who is 12.

I can't wait to get to know everyone and finish reading through the rest of the posts. Looking forward to the FE too. DVC DEERNUT I sent an you an email with all our information. Thanks for taking the time to organize this...it's always so much fun!

Brandy

WELCOME TO THE GROUP:cool1: This will be our 10th cruise and 4th DREAM CRUISE.

HERE IS UPDATED FE LIST.

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH)
CARA(DFiancee) SKYE(DD)16 HAILEY(DD)9

SINGPRAISEFL AMY(DW) PHIL(DH)
GABE(DS)7
BRENDA(DW) JIM(DH)

REIGLE4 RICK(DH) MELINDA(DW) JADE(DGD)8
JENNY(DW) RICHARD(DH) KAY(DD)7

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH)
TAILA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DD)12

ANY CORRECTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THIS IS THE LATEST LIST. OBSLADY HASNT GOT CABIN NUMBER YET AND I FORGET WHAT CABIN IVE GOT CARA AND THE KIDS IN:rotfl2: I WILL LOOK IN MY PILE OF DCL PAPERWORK:rotfl2: I THINK ITS SITTING UNDER MY KONK KOOLER:rotfl2:

We are glad to have you...I am sure that you are as excited as we all are about this cruise. If you look back on afew of the conversations on this thread you will see that we are gonna have a fishextender gift exchange. I don't know alot about it but dvcnut can tell you more. We would love to have you and your lovely bride join us.....

Thank You! Happy to be aboard! :sail::wizard:

welcome to the group!! Laura and i have been married 36 years. If your interested in joining the fe let me know. So far its a small group. I SEE IN A PHOTO ON ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS CRUISES YOUR WEARING A DVC HAT. ARE YOU MEMBERS. WE HAVE BEEN MEMBERS SINCE 98. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AT WDW IN DEC?

Yes, we're been DVC members since we bought while on our 2008 cruise!:thumbsup2 As many folks say, our only regret was we didnt do it sooner.:wizard: Our home resort is Animal Kingdom. We're still in the process of figuring out where we're staying at WDW before and after the cruise. ( I have a lot of research to do)::yes:::rotfl:

thank you! Happy to be aboard! :sail::wizard:

Yes, we're been dvc members since we bought while on our 2008 cruise!:thumbsup2 as many folks say, our only regret was we didnt do it sooner.:wizard: Our home resort is animal kingdom. We're still in the process of figuring out where we're staying at wdw before and after the cruise. ( i have a lot of research to do)::yes:::rotfl:

the one dvc resort that seems to never fill up is saratoga. We usually stay at okw. Our home resort is boardwalk. Never stayed at it. Always okw and twice at akl and a couple at saratoga. We are staying at saratoga after the cruise for 4 nights.

the one dvc resort that seems to never fill up is saratoga. We usually stay at okw. Our home resort is boardwalk. Never stayed at it. Always okw and twice at akl and a couple at saratoga. We are staying at saratoga after the cruise for 4 nights.

thanks!.we may have to rent some points from somewhere..not 100% sure how that works yet...our points starting in Dec are reserved for a 2 bedroom at AKL with the entire family next summer...:dance3:

Hi everyone,

Brandy

Welcome! we just signed up here too so we're "cruise thread newbies".

welcome! We just signed up here too so we're "cruise thread newbies".

if you just wanted to go with a studio, dont forget as a member you get 25% off room rate. We usually do that on sat and fri nites. The cash rates are the same price 7 nights a week depending on the season. Early dec i think is off season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter