The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

I'm dying to know how things went with Brad and Kristin... anyone have any updates?

She was really excited. She had no idea. So she had to repack her suitcases and change clothes. She was surprised to find out everyone knew, even her parents. Brad had even went by their house for dinner one night to get her birth certificate and she never knew...hehehe...:rotfl: She had a great time and had a smile on her face the whole time! We had the best time dressing up as pirates and couldn't believe there were not more people dressing up. pirate: I am sure Brad can give his imput soon...

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful FE gifts. My DGD was so excited to come back to the room and find gifts. SHe even had me get out of bed one night because she thought she heard someone at the door....lol.n It made our trip that much more magical. Jenny and RIchard and Kay also say thank you for all the gifts. We went to the parks after our cruise so we are now in the unpacking mode....yuk...... I need another cruise.....lol:santa:

Thank you everyone for the great gifts. We were new to this and was not sure what to expect but loved all the gifts we got. I have the wipe off board on my fridge to remind me of the good time.

Me and my friends had such a good time that we booked a cruise for next December while we were on the ship.

Home now and back in work mode and so missing the warm weather! Wish I could ride the Aqua Duck one more time!!!

:cool1:

Thanks to all who participated in the Fe's loved coming back to my room to see all the little gifts!! This was my first time as a guest on Disney!!!! Me and my friends (shoevg) have book a cruise for next December , departing from Miami a year from tomorrow!!! Thanks to all that made my first cruise so magical!!!! :-)

As it's been said over and over again, thanks for the many FE gifts that made our cruise extra special. A very BIG Thank You to Ian too, you did an amazing job keeping us all organized. We had a fabulous time and have booked again for the 7 day Eastern Carribean in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!