• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

2 WEEKS TODAY LAURA AND I WILL BE ONBOARD LEAVING PORT CANAVERAL. RIGHT ABOUT NOW I WILL HAVE MY DRINK OF THE DAY IN MY HAND:cool1:

you guys will be cruising out to sea just as we fly back to Ohio from WDW..
That doesnt seem fair.:(

can i assume you guys are from the Niagra on the Lake area?
we were there for the peach festival a few years back and had the best weekend!:hug:

can i assume you guys are from the niagra on the lake area?
We were there for the peach festival a few years back and had the best weekend!:hug:

yes we are. You must of been here in august of that year for the peach festival. There is a church in the old town that has a peach festival event selling peach pie etc. Laura and i avoid going into the old town unless we are going to the golf course for lunch. We live in virgil which is halfway from the old town and the qew.

BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK TO THE FRONT:rotfl2: BY THE WAY WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO HERE IN NIAGARA ON THE LAKE?

JUST HEADING OUT THE DOOR HEADING TO ORLANDO FOR DVC MEMBER CRUISE ON THE DREAM. HOPE WE GET NO STORMS:rotfl2:

Hi! We will be on this cruise, too... our first one! So excited! :yay:

It will be myself, DH, DS9, DS7, DD4, and my parents.

I saw you have this posted as a Christmas cruise. Do they do anything special for that time of year?

Got most of the excursions I wanted, which is cool. The only hard part is waiting 75 more days. =/

Hi everyone...I will be on the cruise with my partner and two friends. We are former crew members having a little reunion on the ship and at that parks. Will be arriving on Friday, spending Saturday in the parks as well as after the cruise. Staying at the Art of Animation hotel. Can't wait!

:wave2:

HI EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE GROUP. WE JUST GOT OFF THE DVC MEMER CRUISE. NOW WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR DEC CRUISE. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FE LET ME KNOW, LETS GET THIS THREAD A HOPPIN NOW!!!!!!:cool1:

what is a fe?
New to cruising as a guest!
:duck:

an fe is a gift exchange, like a stocking stuffer. If you sign up for an fe you give the names of everyone in your cabin participating beside their name you write (dh) or (dw) etc. That disney husband or disney wife. (df) disney frikend) (dc) disney companion etc. If the person is still under18 you put (ds) or (dd) for disney son , disney daughter. Once you get the final listyou either make or buy something small to put in each ones fe holder. Only once on the cruise unles you wanted to do it everyday if list stays small. Its up to you. You hang your fde on the fish beside your door. Im sitting at okw waiting for our bus to take us to the airport. When i get home i will post a photo of ours.

Checking in. Been awhile since our last post. We were able to get all our wanted reservations for the cruise. DW very happy! My big budget project is finished at work. I am in Vermont for a Board meeting and then I can concentrate on getting into full-on "cruise anticipation" mode! December 2nd can't get here soon enough!

JUST OVER 2 MONTHS TO GO. CAN SEEM LIKE A LONGTIME IF WAITING FOR DISNEY CRUISE. WE JUST GOT OFF THE MEMBER CRUISE AND I ALREADY MISS IT:sad: NOW I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU. I WILL HAVE MY DRINK OF THE DAY IN MY HAND AS SOON AS I REACH THE TOP DECK. SHOEVG WHERE AND WHAT SHIP DID YOU SAIL ON AS CAST MEMBERS. MAYBE WE HAVE SEEN YOU. WE HAVE SAILED ON THE WONDER MANY TIMES AND THE DREAM.

OK EVERYONE REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO DO THE FE PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PRIVATE POST AND OR EMAIL> MINE IS canadiandeernuts@hotmail.com

IF ANYONE WAS WATCHING THE LIVE WEBCAM FROM FISHLIPS ON SUNDAY SEPT16th YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN US PASS BY HOLDING OUR CANADIAN FLAG ON THE TOP DECK ON SIDE OF RAILING.

ON A REGULAR DISNEYCRUISE THE ADULT POOL IS USUALLY RATHER EMPTY. THATS WHERE YOU WILL FIND LAURA AND MYSELF:cool1: HOPE WE RUN INTO MANY OF YOU THERE.:thumbsup2

We will also be sailing on this cruise. My family includes me (Danielle-turning 40 on 12/7), DH Derek, DS15 Keegan and DS11 Brennan. It will be our 17th DCL cruise and 3rd on the Dream. We will be sailing with friends Beth and Adam and their kids Jake (16), Lane (12), and Leah (10). We are from Hanover, PA which is near Gettysburg. We are all really looking forward to the cruise. Both of our families are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas pre/post cruise.

We will also be sailing on this cruise. My family includes me (Danielle-turning 40 on 12/7), DH Derek, DS15 Keegan and DS11 Brennan. It will be our 17th DCL cruise and 3rd on the Dream. We will be sailing with friends Beth and Adam and their kids Jake (16), Lane (12), and Leah (10). We are from Hanover, PA which is near Gettysburg. We are all really looking forward to the cruise. Both of our families are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas pre/post cruise.

Are you all wanting to participate in our Fish Extender group.

we will also be sailing on this cruise. My family includes me (danielle-turning 40 on 12/7), dh derek, ds15 keegan and ds11 brennan. It will be our 17th dcl cruise and 3rd on the dream. We will be sailing with friends beth and adam and their kids jake (16), lane (12), and leah (10). We are from hanover, pa which is near gettysburg. We are all really looking forward to the cruise. Both of our families are staying at animal kingdom villas pre/post cruise.

welcome to the group. Hope you will want to participate in the fe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter