The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Chris, Happy Birthday & wishing you many many more. Missy has to cuddle in my lap every night while I watch TV. Bella (our cat) never would, but lately she is in my lap, if Missy isn't, under the blanket. Been very cold here.

Happy Belated Birthday @garneska

I hope the dentist visit was just routine too.

We just got news our latest little fluff ball will be ready for pick up at the end of the month!!!

Meet Miss Penny:

She is a red tri mini Australian Shepherd. I am sure Ellie will love to have a puppy to play with her.

Ellie had her sisters over this past weekend. They played HARD all weekend and by the time I took the other two back to John and Lisa's they were all wore out.

I spent yesterday tooling in my garage. While I got the great deal on the zero turn mower, the engine had an oil leak which turned out to be a known issue with Briggs engines. So yesterday I got the unit on jack stands and pulled apart to replace the oil sump gasket and crank shaft seal. It is almost back together, I ran out of steam and decided to finish the reassembly tonight.

We are still working on planning some more weekend trips, though having two full week trips already planned will be fun.

Miss Penny is Precious! Our Suzy was an regular Austrian Shepherd,black, brown & white tricolor. She was the joy of our life. She went over the rainbow bridge 2 yrs. ago. Chris, hope the cleaning is all you needed.

Miss Penny is Precious! Our Suzy was an regular Austrian Shepherd,black, brown & white tricolor. She was the joy of our life. She went over the rainbow bridge 2 yrs. ago. Chris, hope the cleaning is all you needed.

I had a standard Aussie, My little Brandy Bear, she passed in Sept 2016. It was just Bug after that till February when we got Ellie.

Question. I was waiting for a red light parked next to a big rig. On the drivers side under the sleeper section was a door much like a storage door on a camper. It had written on it " watch for co-driver". Just curious what this meant. Any ideas?

If the vehicle is involved in an accident, the responders will know to look for a second person not just the driver

Question. I was waiting for a red light parked next to a big rig. On the drivers side under the sleeper section was a door much like a storage door on a camper. It had written on it " watch for co-driver". Just curious what this meant. Any ideas?
If the vehicle is involved in an accident, the responders will know to look for a second person not just the driver

As Joe stated it is for the second driver who maybe sleeping in the bunk compartment. Some are more separated than others. Now our Volvo is wide open from the front to the bunks, and there is netting you put up to keep you from falling out, should the driver need to make an emergency stop or in case of an accident.

So this morning was up early and get some work around the house done, including shocking our well. So we have no water until tomorrow morning, when we purge the house. Pain in the butt, just like prepping the camper for spring only bigger. Had some coliforms in our well test for our refinance of the house. So measures taken, and retest this week.
Well it is lunchtime and then some more housework.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter