The Dis Dads Podcast Thread

Me too. Although after it's done recording, I always think, "Did I sound as stupid as I think I did?" :confused3

Just be thankful that your DisDad Nemesis' BIL isnt the one in charge of the editing. You may notice so added sound effects when you listen to it for the first time. BTW, Thanks, Mark!

Probably...but then they do allot of editing and make you sound less stupid.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trust me I know.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: I think I would have to be muted completely in order to take out all of my stupidity.

Just be thankful that your DisDad Nemesis' BIL isnt the one in charge of the editing. You may notice so added sound effects when you listen to it for the first time. BTW, Thanks, Mark!

I banished my nemesis to Canada for this recording. That helped. :thumbsup2

I banished my nemesis to Canada for this recording. That helped. :thumbsup2

What did we do to deserve him?

canadian-flag-girl.jpg

I would never do that to you again...............................heheheheheheh

Episode 10 is up on our site, and should be live on iTunes sometime tomorrow.

Hey there hosers!

Back from the Great White North, and our salute to the Maple Leaf.

(btw, the Beaver is a proud and noble animal)

Cheers!
Brian

Finally caught up with the last two episodes. I really liked the call in's and the monorail music at the end of the Father's Day podcast.

Also, glad that Greg could add the perspective of the school side to episode 10. We usually take the kids out but it gets a bit harder every year. It will still happen because I want DD4 to experience the same things that DD15 and DD13 did at that age, we just have to make sure to plan it better. October, for us, was not the time to go.

Thanks Aaron and the podcast team. Keep up the good work. We're listening. :listen:

Podcast Episode 11: The DVC Show is posted now on the disdads.com site. It should show up in iTunes sometime tomorrow.

We have some spots to fill for the August shows. PLease feel free to go to disdads.com and look at the calendar there. Need 1 more for the MNSSHP show and 4 more for the MVMCP show. Please email me at prattpak at disdads dot com and I will get on the show. FIRST TIMERS PLEASE WE WANT YOU ON THESE TOO!!! Its a blast and you will be hooked.

I need 2 for tonights podcast!!! Its at 9pm CST. Topics to be covered are MNSSHP and The Food & Wine Festival! Please email me STAT!!! prattpak1 at gmail dot com

I need 2 for tonights podcast!!! Its at 9pm CST. Topics to be covered are MNSSHP and The Food & Wine Festival! Please email me STAT!!! prattpak1 at gmail dot com

I would love to but have not done either of these.I will have to go over and book a date for something I can contribute to. to bad I missed out on last weeks cause that was one I wanted to do.

I'd love to help, but I haven't experienced either one and have zero knowledge. Hope it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter