The Dis Dads Podcast Thread

Just completed my first every celebrity interview!
(I really hope it doesn't suck).

CALLING ALL DISDADS!!! We have a very special Father's day podcast coming up on Tuesday 14th. I need 2-3 volunteers to be on that podcast. If you are Disdads member 1-100 PLEASE EMAIL ME or pm me. All other please do the same. I would like some of the Dads that have been here from the beginning to contact me. If you haven't been on a podcast yet and you are shy to do so, ask some of the dads that have been on how much fun it is. You'll be addicted after the first one. I will put together a list by Sunday of those that will be on the podcast. Thank you for listening to us ramble on about our passion and we sincerely appreciate the feedback! Email is prattpak1@gmail.com. I need your board name, real name and disdad member ##.

As I prepare to record tonight's Father's Day podcast, I thought it appropriate to mention here that the Dis Dads Podcast has now been downloaded by over 1,000 unique IP addresses.

Thanks for listening everyone!

As I prepare to record tonight's Father's Day podcast, I thought it appropriate to mention here that the Dis Dads Podcast has now been downloaded by over 1,000 unique IP addresses.

Great milestone! Glad to see that it is picking up steam after just 8 episodes. It really is a well produced and informative podcast. Thanks to everyone who has had a hand in putting them together! :thumbsup2

CALLING ALL DISDADS!!! We have a very special Father's day podcast coming up on Tuesday 14th. I need 2-3 volunteers to be on that podcast. If you are Disdads member 1-100 PLEASE EMAIL ME or pm me. All other please do the same. I would like some of the Dads that have been here from the beginning to contact me. If you haven't been on a podcast yet and you are shy to do so, ask some of the dads that have been on how much fun it is. You'll be addicted after the first one. I will put together a list by Sunday of those that will be on the podcast. Thank you for listening to us ramble on about our passion and we sincerely appreciate the feedback! Email is prattpak1@gmail.com. I need your board name, real name and disdad member ##.

Aw, I've been off the boards for a while and didn't see this til now, otherwise I totally would have done it. Oh well, maybe another time....

TL

A quick THANK YOU note to all that were on last night. Very quick and painless you new guys did an amazing job last night. Thank you for all the support Dads this is a blast to put together and even more fun to be a part of. Thank you for the opportunity Aaron! This is going to be one of the better ones to date.
1000 DOWNLOADS SO FAR!!! Thats so awesome!!

A quick THANK YOU note to all that were on last night. Very quick and painless you new guys did an amazing job last night. Thank you for all the support Dads this is a blast to put together and even more fun to be a part of. Thank you for the opportunity Aaron! This is going to be one of the better ones to date.
1000 DOWNLOADS SO FAR!!! Thats so awesome!!

Thanks again for the opportunity guys. It was a lot of fun. Just happy to be able to contribute a small piece to an amazing podcast. :thumbsup2

The Father's Day Podcast is live at Disdads.com.
It should show up on iTunes sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, both live and via voice mail!

Aaron and guys, great job :thumbsup2

Well done, very moving.

That is awesome! We are taking over the WORLD!

It was amazing to listen to it. It did get very emotional for a bit at the beginning, but made it through.

Sorry for the recording delay guys.
I got caught out at a work function, and couldn't get back to the hotel room in time to record. Thanks to the podcast volunteers for being flexible and making themselves available to record next week.

Work, how is that more important than the PodCast? You mean you have an actual job? :lmao:

You and Mark know how to reach me, if you ever need a fill-in.

The delayed-recording of Episode 10 was completed last night, and the file has been sent for editing. We should have a new episode posted sometime this weekend, I hope.

The delayed-recording of Episode 10 was completed last night, and the file has been sent for editing. We should have a new episode posted sometime this weekend, I hope.

Had a fun time as always. Cant wait to hear the finished product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter