The Dis Dads Podcast Thread

Podcast 12 has been recorded and uploaded for editing. Thanks to the panel. Now it's up to Josh to make us sound smart. :)

BIG THANK YOU!!!!! to all the Dads that participated on the podcast last night. You guys sounded great! There are a few dead air spots to clean up but other then that it was great content and good discussions! To all the newbies...you guys ROCKED!! thank you again!!

Hey guys instead of panicing on podcast day like last time I think Ill put this out there now!! Podcast needs you!!!! Next tuesdays at 9pm CST. Subjects to discuss:

Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
10 Questions
Star Wars Weekends
Trip Preview

If you have ever experienced any or all WE NEED YOU!!!
Please let me know if you are curious about the podcast and what it takes to be on one and we will get you hooked up.
Email me at prattpak at disdads.com Thanks Dads!!!

Rumor has it that Mark is going to be uploading some pics of himself & Brattosa tiptoeing through the tulips at the Flower & Garden Festival.

Steve said he wanted a nemisis, wonder if that will stir the pot enough, muahahahahahahaha!

WE WILL BE PUSHING THIS PODCAST TO THURSDAY DUE TO SOME SCHEDULING CONFLICTS..........and the pictures are ready yet.

Christmas in WDW: Episode 13 is live at Disdads.com now. It should show up in iTunes soon.

I think I need to start exploring how to make the podcast available at Stitcher.com as well . . .

ERIC, Steve, John and Matt you guys are up tonight for the podcast!! Please let me know if you cant make it so we can find a quick sub! Thank you gentlement for volunteering!!!!

ATTENTION FTJ DISDADS!!!! We are having the travel agent show Thursday at 9pm CST! Please let me know if you WILL be there. Thank you all!! We may have another special guest as well. prattpak at disdads.com

Great work by the podcast panel team, recording an episode tonight with a last-minute topic change! The podcast has been uploaded for editing. With any luck, we'll have a new episode posted before I leave for WDW!

Great work by the podcast panel team, recording an episode tonight with a last-minute topic change! The podcast has been uploaded for editing. With any luck, we'll have a new episode posted before I leave for WDW!

It was great doing a topic we werent really ready for. Gave the show a whole new ambiance.

Hopefully everyone enjoys it!

Gentlemen,
We have a podcast coming up in 2 weeks (Sept 29th 9pm CST) on the value resorts. If you HAVENT Been on a podcast we want you!!! Especially if you have experience with the Value resorts. Why choose a value resort, review of them and your opinion on the newset Art of Anmiation family value coming soon. Email me at prattpak at disdads.com so I can put you in the cast. Thanks guys.

Hey Dads! We are looking for any of who have been on one of the many “Tours” WDW provides. Segway, Scuba diving, Backseeds, Beyond the Magic, ETC. Need to know who has been on one and what you thought. We also have a Podcast coming up next week (Tuesday the 11th at 9pm CST) and we are in dire need of your input. Neither Aaron nor I have been on one so we are in need of some experienced Dads. Please let either Aaron or myself know please ASAP so we can get you on there. Thank you for all the help in the past, present and in the future!!!

you can reply here or email me at prattpak at disdads.com THANK YOU!

Hey Mark,

My daughter and I did the scuba excursion and years ago one of the MK tours kids can do. I will have to look up the name. Both were really fun and I can participate on the podcast if you need me.

CJ

Hey Mark,

My daughter and I did the scuba excursion and years ago one of the MK tours kids can do. I will have to look up the name. Both were really fun and I can participate on the podcast if you need me.

CJ

CJ we would love to have you sir! Thank you. Ill got you scheduled for the cast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!