The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: Sorry I just have to do a happy dance:banana:
The DW and I just closed on our first house today, now we do not have to move every two or three years. Now the fun of moving begins. Since saving money for the house is over, I can convert to saving for our next Disney trip.

I just placed my last vote for John this morning, can't wait to hear the final tally.........;)

The DW and I just closed on our first house today, now we do not have to move every two or three years. Now the fun of moving begins. Since saving money for the house is over, I can convert to saving for our next Disney trip.

Hey Congrats DNSYFRK!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I remember that feeling, and that was back on July 30, 1980, see, I even remember the date.......:laughing:

Congrats - that's very awesome!!!

Hey Congrats DNSYFRK!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I remember that feeling, and that was back on July 30, 1980, see, I even remember the date.......:laughing:

Me too...for us it was Aug. 14, 2002... not as far back as VM's, but the date is definitely there after too many years of renting!

I want in...I stopped reading the criteria at #1 because it applied to me, so I figure at least 99.9999932% of the rest apply as well!!!!

DIS Dad's own!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I remember closing on our house as well. It was the same day my son was born!! :scared1:

I want in...I stopped reading the criteria at #1 because it applied to me, so I figure at least 99.9999932% of the rest apply as well!!!!

DIS Dad's own!!!!

Welcome to the club!

I'm in. :cool1: My wife says that I am just a big kid when it comes to Disney. I can relate to more than a few of the criteria. I guess once you get the Magic, you are hooked!:love:

Welcome new dads!! You'll like hanging out here! :thumbsup2

Thanks Porch for the votes...I haven't heard anything from Lori lately! I think we just have to wait until Sunday for the confirmation!!! :thumbsup2

Closed on this house June 19, 1999...haven't stopped spending money since! :lmao: Always looking for Pittsburgh referral business so I can make extra money to spend on the house! It's never over...

I know what you're saying, DW and I are exhausted and DD is just determined not to go to sleep. The fun has begun!!!:eek:

Mega Millions I need a nanny!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That would take all the fun out of it!! you can get a good nights sleep in 17 or 18 years

I also want to welcome all the new members from the past few days. The DD club is growing every day soon the presidential candidates will be courting us for an endorsement. I vote we endorse our logo model goofy!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
our own "special intrest " group:banana: :banana:

So guess where I'll be in 238.25 hours???

halloweencruise07001.jpg

heres where I'll be in 239.75 hours

CRUISE2194.jpg
do ya think I'm ready :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thought I'd post some pix for guys waiting to head out. I'm slowly working on the trip blog, it may take another week or so but I'll update along the way.

So what I miss?????

100_0472.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0476.jpg

100_0484.jpg

100_0485.jpg

100_0487.jpg

100_0488.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0497.jpg

100_0502.jpg

100_0508.jpg

100_0519.jpg

100_0520.jpg

100_0521.jpg

100_0522.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0527.jpg

100_0528.jpg

100_0536.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0538.jpg

bwvsign.jpg

Thought I'd post some pix for guys waiting to head out. I'm slowly working on the trip blog, it may take another week or so but I'll update along the way.

So what I miss?????

Welcome back! I don't think that you missed anything. If your like me, you probably don't even think about anything back in the Real World while you are at the Disney World! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice Pics. Looking forward to the TR!

BTW, I see that Flat Stanley got to take the trip as well! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter