The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its almost like a birth right.......dad's are supposed to be grumpy. Well at least my kids think so! ;)

Maybe we should start a club just for the GRUMPY dads!

My kids sure think that of me, too... I'd join that club anyday! :rotfl2:

:woohoo: Powerball is up to $162 million...let's get a winner and have our first DIS Dad's meet!

Unfortunately we don't have powerball in Michigan but Mega Millions is up to 85 million! I think that will cover us.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes we came home from the hospital today and trying to settle in. DD DW and DD are all doing well.:thumbsup2

hey Chill...hope you guys are doing great! Get as much rest as you can because you'll need it taking good care of the beautiful :bride: and princess:

hey Chill...hope you guys are doing great! Get as much rest as you can because you'll need it taking good care of the beautiful :bride: and princess:

I know what you're saying, DW and I are exhausted and DD is just determined not to go to sleep. The fun has begun!!!:eek:

Mega Millions I need a nanny!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I also want to welcome all the new members from the past few days. The DD club is growing every day soon the presidential candidates will be courting us for an endorsement.

I vote we endorse our logo model goofy!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Since we are posting pictures...this one was taken on Halloween 2007. Seems like only yesterday the oldest was born. *sigh*
It's hard to see, because of the flash, but it's one of the only one's we got with all of us, lol.

image241-1.jpg

Now that's a happy looking family! :thumbsup2

P.S. has any one else noticed how many of us use "Grumpy" as a part of our sigs. or avatar?? yet We are a happy bunch:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah, its almost like a birth right.......dad's are supposed to be grumpy. Well at least my kids think so! ;)

Maybe we should start a club just for the GRUMPY dads!

That would work for me. Maybe we could just have dual mascots. One for those of us a little goofy and one for those of us a little grumpy.

Grumpy is so much me, I had to have his likeness permanently inked onto my arm (my avatar)!

That would work for me. Maybe we could just have dual mascots. One for those of us a little goofy and one for those of us a little grumpy.

Grumpy is so much me, I had to have his likeness permanently inked onto my arm (my avatar)!

Love It!!! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes we came home from the hospital today and trying to settle in. DD DW and DD are all doing well.:thumbsup2

Glad to hear you're home and doing well... so now the important question... when is DD's first Disney trip and ride on Old Band-Aid going to be? ;) You've got to make sure she's properly exposed, you know...

I'd like to join the club too if it's not too late! Glad to see so many other Disney Dads out there...this is great. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter