The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I happened to notice that this was listed as a "featured thread" on the "DIS Newsletter" that was just e-mailed out this morning. I would expect some more traffic and probably some new dads signing up soon. I think we're getting popular!

Hey, guys. As zuperdaave predicted, I saw the thread on the DIS Newsletter and here I am. I haven't noticed the Club before. It has been a really long time since I visited DISBoards. Been too busy playing video games--no...ummm...I mean...been too busy doing dad stuff with my boys, 4 and 6. :)

I would like to sign up. I promise to check in more often than before. I also plan on joining the Facebook group.

Jason

Go Chiefs and Roll Tide!

Hey, guys. As zuperdaave predicted, I saw the thread on the DIS Newsletter and here I am. I haven't noticed the Club before. It has been a really long time since I visited DISBoards. Been too busy playing video games--no...ummm...I mean...been too busy doing dad stuff with my boys, 4 and 6. :)

I would like to sign up. I promise to check in more often than before. I also plan on joining the Facebook group.

Jason

Go Chiefs and Roll Tide!

Yep... I think I'm going to be busy the next few days adding to our list :cool1: You are member # 388!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Thanks! :)

so my wife's birthday is next Wed., she says to me "here wrap these for my Birthday" "see what you got me?" (see below)

[...]

as for the Christmas decorations I always try to get them up over the Thanksgiving week end. some new stuff for this year

[...]

and yes she bought them all :scared1::scared1::scared1: :confused3
You have some great taste. :lmao::thumbsup2

Have fun. :thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy the CSR!

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

We made the "DIS" tags on Sunday night while we watched Stargate Universe. I love that show... Still searching for our Disney Christmas lights for our window at CSR... Plenty of Stitches to go around though. :)

I just noticed something... why don't any of the dads put their wife's ages in their profile?? :scratchin :duck:

just found the thread from the DIS newsletter...count me in.

Jason

Go Chiefs and Roll Tide!

We are glad you found us! Welcome to the club!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I here ya. :thumbsup2

"At what age did you allow your dd to start shaving her legs"? :scared1:

Don't have to worry about any of that stuff here!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao: im an usher evey year for dd dance recitals and there are 1100 seats and 4 shows. i allways said you could put 1100 men in here and not have 1 problem. put 4 women in here and the claws come out!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter