~The Daily Grind~ 9/16/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 3 - The Main Bathroom and Your Stash and Dash Spaces

~The Daily Grind~ 9/16/09

It's Hump Day!! :banana:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Stay on points!

Work till 3p

Tan

365 pic

Swish and Swipe

Clean in Zone

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day!! :teeth

Alrighty, I seem more productive when I do my to do list before the day gets going:

To do:

Put laundry away
Throw a load of whites into the wash
Throw a load of whatever is in the washer into the dryer
Fold whatever is in the dryer - this repeats daily, I still can't figure out who is wearing all these clothes :confused3
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD up and ready for school
Caffeinate
Work
Get a sympathy card for my boss, he had to put his adult puppy dog down.:sad1:
Meeting with DD's case manager. This will not go well.:rolleyes:
Watch Top Chef

Yay!! It's Wednesday! Ok, as I type this (Tuesday night), I'm achy and feeling run-down. I'm really hoping I'm just tired. . .that's what it is, just tired!!! Hoping a good night's sleep will work some magic! Don't want any of us to get sick before the trip!!

Lisa--good luck with the case manager meeting!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Allergy pill!! I forgot this Tuesday morning & had to go buy some!
4. Dust living room areas
5. DS up
6. DS to mom's

7. Work
8. Fix dining plan so DH can call in Thursday
9. Fix grocery list for Thursday
10. Week of P365 journaling--I didn't get lunch Tuesday, so I have to catch up!
11. Pick up DS
12. Fold laundry--Lisa, I'm so with you! Who wears this stuff??

13. Clean our bedroom
14. Wash 3 loads of laundry
15. Go to sleep sort of early!!

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday!!

morning ladies (okay it's evening)

Lisa good luck with that meeting I have and IEP meeting next week and UGH
Brooke no colds lots of sleep

Well since my days are not going at all like i planned lets see:
up
ready
boys up breakfast,lunches and on bus
load dishwasher and run
switch over laundry I with ya'll this is pathetic
check on farm and mafia (i'm addicted please help me)
lunch
get swim team stuff together
fold laundry
clean eric's room with garbage bag
pick up from bus
home for 20 mins to change
head for practice till 6
leftovers fir dinner
homework gotta get started on the space rover project :scared1::scared1:
boys to shower read then bed
me pack for thurs field trip to fair.

Hello Ladies!

SIOH- I hope you feel much better very soon
Joyah- I am addicted to farm stuff too (on facebook)
Lisa- good luck trying to tame the laundry

Today:
keep a watch on duchess
prayer
church - potluck tonight- DH is doing ribs for us
ATC backs/ready to mail
cj
picture cds - ready to mail

Rebecca

Rebecca
you'd think I'd have enough farm in real life instead i go do more on FB I'm insane!!!

Wednesday's List.....

ds, up dressed breakfast bus
load of laundry -ditto from me about all this laundry
prep supper
dr's appt @ 11:30
go over scholastic order w/bubba on what books he wants
write check for fundraiser
pack swim bag for saturday
update my list that i carry around with me.
update calendar

i so feel like crap again tonight. UGH. i am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Brooke-hope you feel better
Rebecca-keep an eye on those stitches
Deb-good for you for staying on points
Lisa-do you have the rainbow bridge poem for you boss?
Christy-space rover project? bubba would so love that!

Holly it's time for the dr to figure it out or figure out another dr to help, I think you're gonna have to get pushy. Our 3rd grade does space things out of receycled materials DS11 did the hubble this time it's either the moon rover or the mars rover not sure which but ready to bang the head on the wall already. Not only do they have to make it they have to explain it and answer ?'s on it. down to 11 days to finish the whole thing.:scared1:

Hugs and I hope the Dr has some answers

thanks Christy. i hope so. i'll let you know what he says.

good luck on that project. let us know if we can help.
what grade is that for?

3rd grade is projectville here but his teacher is awesome and i wouldn't trade her for the world.
Thanks for the help offer, but it has to be made of all recyclables or things that were going to be thrown out. good thing recycle isn't until monday
please do pm me and let me know I'm worried about you

Rebecca- hope the pup is doing OK!

SIOH- If you're gonna get sick, get 'er done now...otherwise hoping it's just a good old tired. Have you tried those Zicam swabs? I swear by them here, and DS21 thinks they work too...once you get past the grossness. And Lisa's good old netti pot... It's what kept me healthy last year!

Holly- I sure hope the doc has some answers for you! This is going on for so long! :hug:

Lisa- OMG, I can't read that rainbow bridge poem! Even thinking about it makes me :( Are you feeling better?

Does anyone use a steam mop? Just curious if they are worth the cost...

Holly--I hope you get some answers from the dr!!! Let me know how it goes!! :hug:

I'm feeling a little better this morning--just run down and achy. I don't care about the run down (comes from getting up at 4), but the achy is yucky!!! Hoping it's just that I've had too much sodium in the past few days and/or all the rain we've had, and the arthritis in my knees is acting up. Yep, 33, and the arthritis does me in!!!

SIOH, I hope you feel better.
Holly, good luck with the doc. I sure hope they do something more for you.

My day:
DS up and off to school
Write checks for DS to take to school for NHS dues and homecoming dance tickets
Laundry
Update checkbook/pay bills
Package up holiday/season swap and topper & tag swap
Box up return for Amazon

Kit up 2nd tag and pages 5&6 of paper bag class project
Pull fabric and floss to stitch cover piece for paper bag album
Meet DS at mall to pay for shirt & tie for homecoming dance

Have a wonderful day everyone!

thanks ladies! :hug:
i feel worst today than yesterday. bubba had an asthma attack last night too!:scared1:
i've had enough already and it's only 6:20 am!
it's going to be a long day.

christy-good luck with *your* project! dh took ds to the museum last fall when i was in the hospital and he made a satellite out of recycled stuff. he loved it. he still loves it.

brooke- hope you are feel better real soon. i agree w/debbie get it over with now BEFORE the trip!

stephaine- what color shirt and tie for your ds?

debbie-i've seen those steam mops at the home show. i'd love to have one. my sil has a really nice one. she loves it.

I woke up with a headache! I think it's those kids! I went to the school yesterday for girl scouts, I bet I picked something up from those 3rd and 4th grade germ factories!

Urgh, I have to work. I wanna go back to bed.

Hope everyone feels better, or stays fine, and has a super day.

I woke up with a headache! I think it's those kids! I went to the school yesterday for girl scouts, I bet I picked something up from those 3rd and 4th grade germ factories!

:lmao:

Urgh, I have to work. I wanna go back to bed. .

me too!!!!

Oh, that was fun! I forgot it was picture day and got up late! Running around like a maniac trying to get PrincessM's hair done and her too tight tights on. Oy! And, get this, they aren't getting their pictures taken until 1:00! Right, that makes loads of sense...after lunch, after recess. She'll be a complete mess. At least I talked her out of mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce for lunch, she said she'll have a cheeseburger, no ketchup. :scared1:

Funny you mention the steam mop. I finally gave in about two weeks ago and bought my first one ever.

I've been looking for awhile at the Shark one and others. I didn't want to get any of them that needed any fancy solutions, etc. - just would clean with steam. DH complains that many cleaners leave the floor stickier than it was before being washed. I love the Scooba (robot wet floor cleaner), but at $300+, that isn't happening - we already have a Roomba for vacuuming and I like that - but the Scooba is so much more $.

Anyway - I was flipping through the tv channels (the few we get now that we've dropped cable) and caught the Bissell steam mop showing on HSN. They were offering it for $79 with free s/h. I also easily found a "first time HSN buyer" code online and saved another $15. I really like it! It is pretty sobering to see how much *stuff* ends up on the pads - eek. The deal also came with an extra floor pad - they easily get tossed into the washer when done - and a small bottle of essential oil (eucalyptus mint). The kids love putting a few drops into the steam/water tank and it really makes the kitchen smell nice. (I've got a few nice oils of my own from other craft projects that will also be fun to try out)

So - not had it long, but have used it quite a bit and it seems to do a nice job, is fairly lightweight to push around, heats up quickly, does not leave a lot of water on the floor, and I'm happy with the purchase. If anyone wants more info, just ask me and/or check out the HSN link below...still looks like they're offering the free shipping.

http://home-solutions.hsn.com/bisse...nce_p-5417518_xp.aspx?web_id=5417519&ocm=sekw

Pam

Mornin'...

I have gotten several things done this morning and still have a brief list to go..

Here is the to-dos for today:

laundry
pick up N @ 1030am
lunch
finish embellishing France elements
cut the 2nd element for DHS
find font for Gettin' Autographs (need a chunky fun one)
pick up PJ from XC
tutor student tonight Algebra 7-8pm no longer (he knows it, just doesn't want to do it)
there is more but I'm not thinking clearly right now.

Lisa, good luck w/ case manager meeting
Brooke, glad you are feeling a little better; we need you a lot better before your upcoming trip!
Christy: :hug: you should be burnt out w/ the farm stuff! LOL
Rebecca: continue to watch pups stitches
Holly: I told you to find a new dr.; this one is not listening!!!! This has gone on far too long, sweetie!
Jennifer: LOL picture day... there is just nothing to say w/ the scheduling of that... you just have to shake your head.. our photos are so bad that I don't even buy them (buy the yearbook so they have it) but I take them elsewhere now to have their school photos done..
Pinballfamily.... have a good day!!!

ok, I hope I didn't miss anyone!
Have a good day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter