The Boss is Back on Board, Sept 19th!! Castaway Cay updated Jan 12!

Seriously, I'm 2 secs away from ...... take yo pick! At least in finally in FL!!!! Just spent 30 mins on the phone with Disney Chae Visa to confirm a, get ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE DOLLAR tranaction! hadtowriteitoutomakeitlookbetter! For reals! Anyholidayhooli~ we are at our friend house, they relocated in January, and Bella is in heaven :cloud9: they have a Husky dog (she is determined to play for the UConn Huskey Womens Bball), an inground pool, a room with ALL Celtics stuff and a room with ALL Red Sox stuff. I could probably leave her here and she would be happy!

Ours friends wife works at City Walk so I must bid farewell so we can head down there!

Hopefully I can check in again but want to thank my new readers!!!!!! I promise lots of Goofiness (HA), pics, etc!!!!!

Leyla

Hiya! I look rather cheerful with the Dasani, huh :rolleyes1 :lmao: Hows the baby and big sister?

You sure do!! LOL

They are doing so good!! Hollie just loves her and wants to hold her all the time. Hannah is sleeping really good at night, so that means we are getting some rest!! LOL

I've already booked Palo and am excited to try it, we didn't get to last time. I booked the Rasullllll treatment :thumbsup2

IMG_0984.jpg

Awesome for the ER!!!!!!!!! I so want to do that when we go on a DC!! ;)

Well, in a few minutes we are but I've had it with my kids already.....:headache: Good thing Pierre is driving first, I can have a drinkie orthree :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1 Car is packed, i-Touches loaded, :hippie:

:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

See you all onboard!!!!

Uh oh....BEHAVE YOU SWEET LITTLE KIDDOS!! LOL!!!

Seriously, I'm 2 secs away from ...... take yo pick! At least in finally in FL!!!! Just spent 30 mins on the phone with Disney Chae Visa to confirm a, get ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE DOLLAR tranaction! hadtowriteitoutomakeitlookbetter! For reals! Anyholidayhooli~ we are at our friend house, they relocated in January, and Bella is in heaven :cloud9: they have a Husky dog (she is determined to play for the UConn Huskey Womens Bball), an inground pool, a room with ALL Celtics stuff and a room with ALL Red Sox stuff. I could probably leave her here and she would be happy!

Ours friends wife works at City Walk so I must bid farewell so we can head down there!

Hopefully I can check in again but want to thank my new readers!!!!!! I promise lots of Goofiness (HA), pics, etc!!!!!

Leyla

Aww, I Hope you guys are having an awesome time!!!!

I love Universal Citywalk!! So much fun to walk around at night and get a few bev ahhh roges!! :rotfl2:

Wait!! Just realized you are probably getting on the ship like RIGHT NOW!!! I'm going to find that web site where you can watch the ship leave port. I think you set sail about 5pm if I remember right. Just know we are waving at you from the internet like a couple of nerds. Just me and little man today so we are bored and this is making us excited for our cruise in June!

Well, it appears that Leyla and family and friends have set sail!! I love watching the ships leave online. If you ever want to watch go here: www.cocoabeachsurf.com

Here are some screen grabs I got from the web cam just a minute ago as the Wonder set sail.....

GetOneShot.jpg

GetOneShot1.jpg

GetOneShot4.jpg

GetOneShot2.jpg

GetOneShot6.jpg

GetOneShot7.jpg

GetOneShot8.jpg

And away they go....
GetOneShot10.jpg

Just found your TR, hope you have a great time! You're brave for driving down!

HI! Not sure about the brave part but NUTS is right! TG we are home now :cloud9:

I'm here and ready to read ALLLLL about it when you get back!!!!!!

Wait!! Just realized you are probably getting on the ship like RIGHT NOW!!! I'm going to find that web site where you can watch the ship leave port. I think you set sail about 5pm if I remember right. Just know we are waving at you from the internet like a couple of nerds. Just me and little man today so we are bored and this is making us excited for our cruise in June!

Oh my gosh Cherie, that site SO cool! You got a little picture preview! :thumbsup2

popcorn:: can't wait to hear!

Hi there! Thanks for reading! Will probably start writing on Monday so be on the lookout! :3dglasses

Well, I'm going to start y actualy trip report on Monday BUT I CAN tell you it was good :banana:, bad :eek:, and sometimes a little ugly :headache: MOSTLY GOOD though!!!! I think we put about 2600 miles on my car. The car that came OUT of the shop 30 minutes prior to leaving :scared1: yeah. THAT be one of the ugly parts! Thankfully it's fixed. Mostly.

Pierre went out this mrning and the brakes on his truck are done. Gonzo. He's lucky to be alive. uggghhhh when it rains it pours ya know?!

See you all Monday!

My poor counter....... need to fix that STAT!!! OR did I?

Dun, dun dunnnnn!!!! :headache:A rather ominous start to our vacation, doncha think? Now mind you, a lot of it was preventable if I wasn't so lazy (orcheap) :rolleyes1 sometimes but every time I take my car to the dealership they try to guilt me into doing a lot of stuff. I SHOULD probably DO all that stuff but that's beside the point. I feel like they always want to rip me off and luckily when I've had problems it's been a recalled issue. Heck, I even got a whole new engine for free last year! :cool1: YAY me!!!

So I had my emission test in May and it failed. Dun dun dunnnnn!!!! :headache:60 days later I was SUPPOSED to take it back for a retest but I kept imagining it would just disappear or pass all on its own while I stared into the clouds. Do you know, boys and girls, :teacher: that that DOES NOT happen? Not even when you wait 120 days.

No, despite knowing the test person and begging, it still didn't happen. PLUS my registration was due so I was panicking but was told I could pay the state (shocker) and worry about emissions later as long as they knew I did bring it back to retest. OK, I can deal. But there were a few things wrong with my VW that really needed to be taken car of before driving to FL from 1300 miles away. My neighbor is OLD time autorepair shop owner and as long as he doesn't have to deal with computers in the car he can do it. He had it for about a week and the night before we were leaving he said it would be ready in the AM. Of course that was after Pierre put the heat on him.

9 am, nothing. 10 am nothing, 11 am nothing, noon, finally!!!! We went to pick it up and I was waving the checkbook around but he said not to worry about that yet. Till I remind him we're gone for 10 days. Yeah. THEN he takes $500. FOR PARTS, I TELL YOU!!!! PARRTTTSS!!! Drop the P, R and T thankyouverymuch.

At home the car is loaded up, the kids are tossed in the backseat and off we go! :drive:

Here's Bella, i-Touch loaded and ignoring us already!

001-1.jpg

Here's Cooper, he was annoying, I mean entertaining!

002-1.jpg

014.jpg

See, I don't even know how he did that. The image actually loaded upside down! So weird.

Need to save this one for prosperity

005.jpg

Did I mention I drive like a grandma (no offense Mother) and I white knuckle Pierre's driving. Oooopph, makes it kinda tough, ya know?! Driving *sounded* like a great idea last year when I planned this trip. Now? No way! Ah well, too late to complain about something I did on my own accord. So you know what THAT means? :rolleyes1:teeth:

I can complain about everything else!!! YAY me! Haha Pierre! Anyways, we sailed though NYC and Bella booed Yankee Stadium. One of her fav sayings is that the “Red Sox spank the Yankees” lastnightnotincludedthough. When we got to NJ I, of course, had to make all the RHoNJ references (that's Real Housewives of New Jersey, YO! :cool2:) cause I sweat the dramz. Like I need to watch a show for that.... I was talking in my best Jersey accent about prosti...-whor-ah etc and I hear a chirp from that back seat copying me. Huh? :scared1: I thought only 2 year olds did that! It was very quickly talked about NOT to talk like that!

Well, D. Staub of NJ got back at me by brewing up the worst storm I have. Ever. Seen. All cars put on their emergency lights and drove 15 miles an hour for about an hour. It really was unbelievable! I'm talking literally buckets dropped on the car, mud flinging, wind whipping kind of storm!

So by this point we had made like 8.8 bathroom stops :hyper::hyper: cause no-one can coordinate their bladders and the kids are making this a “Bathroom Tour of America”. BTW the best stop is in Maryland but I can't remember exactly where so if you are driving through there you should look it up. They were also making it a “Eat Crap In Every State Tour” and THAT was in addition to the whole LOAF of sandwiches, 50 snackbars, bag of apples, bunch of bananas, box of juiceboxes, bag of pretzels. Need I got on? Didn't think so.

Will continue our drive down the coast Wed! In the meantime.......

I give yous guyses a fuucha look at my trip repo-aht. Dang, them housewives!

053.jpg

Umm, seriously, the cops? Broward County, bad boys bad boys! I'm innocent officer

056.jpg

Tossed in the bin already

081.jpg

“Hey Bella make sure you get from the waist up ok?”:magnify:

121.jpg

“Is this where I sign up for the booze cruise?”

155.jpg

Assaulted by the Hook!!!! pirate:

210.jpg

You'll have to wait for more!

LOL, loving your TR!! Your road trip sounds like ours, those darn kids and there bladders, seriously!!

You guys headed to Laudy after the cruise, how fun!! Can't wait to hear more

LOL, loving your TR!! Your road trip sounds like ours, those darn kids and there bladders, seriously!!

You guys headed to Laudy after the cruise, how fun!! Can't wait to hear more

:) Hi! Glad I stopped by to read your TR, how funny that I saw you guys!

AHHH Can't wait!!!!! Write more..... Write more....... :yay::yay::yay:

:welcome: thanks for reading! Going to try today!

Loving your TR! Cannot wait to read more!:thumbsup2

party: Hi there! Glad you like it!

So my boss let me use her portable DVD player for the drive and told me you break it you buy it. You guys know where this is headed, right? Well the kids were watching it in the backseat, AFTER I spent a good 10 minutes tryin to get that dang cord lined up :mad: who makes those things anyway??!! A few hours later I was watching something and the screen kept going greenish so I asked the kids and they said it kept doing that for them too. Later on I ended up busting the cord (I think) because I pretty much have the patience of a flea not to mention they only watched about 30 minutes of EACH movie I Redboxed for them :sad2: BTW Do NOT waste your time watching 'Solitary Man' with Michael Douglas unless of course you are driving down the entire East Coast. SOOOOO, my boss told me to drop off her DVD player today and I mentioned the screen thing butnotthecord and she said her boys never mentioned that to her. great JUST great :headache: Hopefully I can sort it out today and maybe it has something to do with the cord so if I get a new one the color will be okay.

You guys think it will be okay don't you? :flower3:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I am sooo glad you started!! Wooo hooo!!!!!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading more and getting tips on my upcoming Wonder cruise!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I am sooo glad you started!! Wooo hooo!!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi Heather! Thanks for stopping by, work has been so crazy (gotta pay for my trip somehow!)

Looking forward to reading more and getting tips on my upcoming Wonder cruise!

Hey Hedy, long time no see! When is your cruise? Who's going with you this time? You're writing a TR for it, right?

Yay! Glad you started!!! :banana:
:rotfl2: Too funny about blaming the storm on Danielle. Geeze that chick needs serious help!! Insaaaane!!! Anyhoo....love all the pictures. Looks like there are fun times coming up!

Yay! Glad you started!!! :banana:
:rotfl2: Too funny about blaming the storm on Danielle. Geeze that chick needs serious help!! Insaaaane!!! Anyhoo....love all the pictures. Looks like there are fun times coming up!

Hey girl! She is certifiable fo sho :crazy:

I wrote out my second installment on my laptop yesterday, was inerting the pics and BAM it died :badpc: contrary to the belief of my family :rolleyes1 I actually did NOT to anything to it so I'm pretty mad cause I didn't get to the "save" part. I'm home this afternoon though so want to redo it then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter